Format: DVDChange

on 10 June 2011
I saw Mrs. 'Arris goes to Paris several years ago when I recorded it from the TV on video. Now I ordered the DVD to keep in my library as it's one of the 'feel good' movies I greatly enjoyed. Angela Lansbury and Diana Rigg's acting is more than an added bonus.
on 16 June 2011
I remember seeing this film when I was little and falling in love with it, it has that Cinderella feel to it but with a lot more charm and comedy. I recommend it as a lovely film to watch with your daughter as they just dont make films like this anymore!
on 20 February 2014
It is a good movie, but it will only play on one of my four DVD players. Hence the four stars. I had the same problem with another movie that was only available from the UK. They need to use a more universal DVD format if they want to sell in the US.
on 30 September 2011
Very reasonable price and good to find as I have been looking for this for ages. The story is lovely with ups and downs vey easy to waatch. I would recommend this for young or old its a really lovely feel good film.
on 13 February 2012
A wonderful and nostalgic film, perfect for a rainy sunday afternoon. Angela Lansbury is at her best, and with the lovely story line & some other key actors also cast in this, you won't want to miss it!
on 4 February 2014
My daughter and I watched this when she was off school, ill one day. I bought it for her as a joke to start with but she has sat down with HER daughters and watched it. Now they all like it.
on 17 May 2013
I love this film, had very little fanfare but is such a delight.
Angela Lansbury and Diana Rigg are a pleasure in this piece of pure escapism, watch and enjoy!
on 27 December 2013
A feel-good film that you can sit back and relax with. It's easy going and a joy to watch. No violence, bad language or nudity so children can watch it with you!
on 11 January 2015
I have seen this film many times before when my daughter was young, but thought I would watch it again as it is delightful. It arrived really quickly.
on 8 March 2014
My Mum introduced me to this film some time ago, so got the DVD and curled up to enjoy it once again. Makes you feel good from top to toe!