Format: Audio CD|Change

on 22 October 2008
Digital Angel is in my opinion a excellent mix just the right balance of songs to keep your feet tapping away or what ever else you tap ?
I do like the SOS 12 inch mix song a lot and Turn My Life Around ,plus Bigger Than Big i have always like Mark Doyles work and this is one of his very best .
There are a couple of songs i am not over keen on but out of all of them two or three i think is not bad when the rest are excellent .
You never really get a cd nowadays and find that every single song is to your liking but this came very close ,so for me 9 out 10 ,Excellent work Mark keep them coming !
on 7 March 2016
Fancied something different. And it is. I'll play it occasionally but it's not a classic!
Good value for money
on 13 October 2007
Got my copy last night from the man himself mark doyle!!! brilliant mix of electro and darker house!!!
If u like marks compliles get out and see him dj!! pure legend!!!