5.0 out of 5 stars condensed magic
A cracking singles collection which showcases David grays songwriting talent , not a bad song on here , leaves me wanting more , some old some new and whilst i love the classics like babylon i think David Gray is one songwriter who has got better over time ,he makes consistantly good music well worth buying ..
Published on 27 Sept. 2009 by Mr. J. Fulton

2.0 out of 5 stars What a letdown
The past few albums released by David Gray have been quite the disappointment, after the release of White Ladder I purchase his back earlier albums, none of which disappoint. His greatest hits album is an insult to anyone who remembers listing over and over again to those original songs and felt the world was a better place because of it. If you want David Gray's best...
Published on 21 Nov. 2007 by Matthew Wilson

5.0 out of 5 stars condensed magic, 27 Sept. 2009
Mr. J. Fulton (united kingdom) - See all my reviews

5.0 out of 5 stars Great gift, 1 Aug. 2013
A. E. Messer - See all my reviews
This review is from: Greatest Hits (Audio CD)
Bought this for my husband he loves it thanks played it plenty of times so thank you very much ta.

5.0 out of 5 stars David Gray - Greatest Hits., 30 Jun. 2013
This review is from: Greatest Hits (Audio CD)
I bought this for one song only, as I often do with albums, but most of the other songs are great too. Arrived very quickly & as described!....

5.0 out of 5 stars Wicked, 28 Jun. 2013
This review is from: Greatest Hits (Audio CD)
Excellant album well worth the money so wicked tunes didnt really here much of them until now and wanted the albulm straight away speedy service and well worth listerning to

5.0 out of 5 stars I love this album!!, 27 May 2013
This review is from: Greatest Hits (Audio CD)
I wanted this album for ages but I am patient - I don't like paying the price of new release albums!! Excellent price in excellent condition, came when it was supposed to so I have no complaints at all!!!

4.0 out of 5 stars Good greatest hits album, 16 May 2013
This review is from: Greatest Hits (Audio CD)
Good greatest hits album but wasn't as good as I had hoped. All tracks on my mp3 player and I haven't deleted one yet.

5.0 out of 5 stars David Gray, What more Can I Say!!!!!, 12 Nov. 2007
M. Piper "The Tatster" (Suffolk England) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Greatest Hits (Audio CD)
Jimjimma - Whilst I agree a mixture of old and new would be better, you will probably find as with most greatest hits, the record label has the last say. The money has been made for them as of white ladder which is where I disagree with you. David gray has made some mistakes and he would be the first to admit it, he even said that he was too stupid to work out in the early albums that simplicity is the key. However I have found his creativeness on all albums a real treat and he continually comes out with awesome songs. A new day at midnight and Life in slow motion are breathtaking albums. I look forward to being inspired and moved by all that David has left to offer. This is mearly a record company album who wants to squeeze all that is left out of the most "Popular" albums.

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant, 13 Nov. 2007
This review is from: Greatest Hits (Audio CD)
For his hardcore fans this may seem like a let down, but two new tracks: The amazing You're the World to Me and the typical Gray'esq Deastroyer prove that he still has the ideas and the ability to remain one of the best songwriters in the world. For anyone who has always considered purchasing one of his albums- start with this. You'll miss his best stuff from his early years but 'Shine The Best of' is also available. Before long you may find many a David Gray CD in Your collection. Fantastic.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Album, 4 Sept. 2014
This review is from: Greatest Hits (Audio CD)
I've wanted one of David Gray's albums for a long time, this one is an absolute delight with all of my favourite tracks on, one in particular that has great meaning to me (then again most of these tracks have) I can't stop playing it and it has spurred me on to collect his whole catalogue, he puts so much feeling into each and every song every one is sheer musical poetry.
I would recommend this album as a taster to anyone slightly interested.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great album, great service, 24 Dec. 2007
J. Coole (Kent, UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Greatest Hits (Audio CD)
The album needs little reviewing, it is David Gray at his best. Fantastic voice, fantastic songs and fantastic lyrics. The service from amazon is also worth a mention. Having forseen problems with delivery in time for xmas using royal mail, they automatically upgraded the postage to special delivery at no extra cost - and without me even having to ask! Needless to say, it has arrived on time and any disappointment has been avoided. Great stuff!

Greatest Hits
Greatest Hits by David Gray (Audio CD - 2007)