5.0 out of 5 stars Robust and reliable.
I bought a couple of these sets to allow me to build a computer system fit for the rigours of professional daily show touring.

Day-in, day-out I build my monitor setup with great ease thanks to these Ergotron brackets. They came with everything I might need; spacers & extra bolts.
I'm currently not on Amazon to write this review, but to buy more of...
Published 20 months ago by M. Pitman

3.0 out of 5 stars expected better...
as fabulous as their arms are, this quick release bit, although it does it's job adequately, is not on the same league as their LCD mounting arms i bought presently holding a friend's Cintiq 21UX tablet & a 27'' iMac hence the three stars. great vendor though !
Published on 4 Mar 2011 by R.Gorrie

4.0 out of 5 stars Works well but a bit of a fiddle to get the two halves to disconnect, 14 Jun 2014
This review is from: Ergotron Quick Release Bracket for LCD Screen (Electronics)
Use two of these one in the motorhome and the other in the kitchen to allow us to move the TV easily between the two. Robustly made.

My only complaint is that at times its difficult to remove the plate, needs a good wiggle .

5.0 out of 5 stars Robust and reliable., 8 Dec 2012

I'm currently not on Amazon to write this review, but to buy more of these... I think that says it all!

3.0 out of 5 stars expected better..., 4 Mar 2011