5.0 out of 5 stars Inivisble Shield 80GB Full body sheild.
I didnt buy this here since of the amount of postage one has to pay, 4!

Published on 4 Jan 2008 by Mr. Pj Harrison

3.0 out of 5 stars Warning - the one Zagg don't mention!
I loved the look and feel of this product, it leaves my iPod looking like it was intended unlike other covers I have used. The film is relatively easy to apply but you should watch the video on their website before you start.

What they don't tell you about is this:

Published on 25 Sep 2009 by Metalhead

5.0 out of 5 stars Inivisble Shield 80GB Full body sheild., 4 Jan 2008
Mr. Pj Harrison "Electrical GENIOUS." (N.E. England.) - See all my reviews
This review is from: InvisibleSHIELD Full Body Protector for 6th Generation/7th Generation Apple iPod Classic (Electronics)
I didnt buy this here since of the amount of postage one has to pay, 4!

Anyway, i bought this expecting it to be good, and i was not dissapointed. I fitted the shield in about an hour and a half, at which point it was perfectly aligned, and looked good, with no visible air bubbles. I left it for the 24 hours, and it looked fantastic..I then got out the knife and tried to scratch it, and nothing even showed up on it...

I have to say this is an amazing product, yet the fitting is tedious, yet once done your ipod is protected for life!

5 Stars, with no doubt about it.

3.0 out of 5 stars Warning - the one Zagg don't mention!, 25 Sep 2009

What they don't tell you about is this:

if you have two devices covered by invisable sheild you should NEVER put them together!

a couple of weeks after installing invisable sheild on my iphone & ipod i put them both in my pocket while I did some shopping, when I took them out they would not seperate, they had stuck together so firmly when I did manage to pull them apart it ripped the click wheel out of my ipod!

Zagg accept no responsability and i am left with a big bill for getting my ipod repaired. A simple warning on the website or packaging could have saved me a lot of money.

Be careful and you should be ok

5.0 out of 5 stars Zagg invisible shield ipod classic 120gb, 11 Jun 2009
S South - See all my reviews
well where to start! first of all i noticed previous reviewers have mentioned about postage, postage is free i only had to pay for the item. it mentions it is for the 80gb model but fits the 120 as well and on the box it acutally says its for the 120gb. Now on to the product, i had spent hours looking round for a case for my ipod and have to say it was all pretty much the hard crystal cases that were available or the tacky silicon/rubber ones. After seeing the invisible shield on a friends phone i was very impressed by it and i am so glad i ordered it. i have just finished putting in on and it looks fantastic a lot of people wouldnt even know it was on there it is that thin and keeps a very natural/naked look to the ipod.Fitting took about 20 mins and was all quite straight forward, my best tip i can give though is do what i did and get yourself a pair of those disposable surgical gloves as you will not have to worry about fingerprints etc getting on the ipod.There is also some videos on zagg`s website to help you as well. This is honestly the best thing you could by for your ipod i would fully reccomend it to anyone.

4.0 out of 5 stars Does what it says on the tin, 14 April 2008
I purchased this product when I got my new ipod classic, thinking it would be a good way to avoid those scratches that are attracted to all ipods ... two weeks later I have removed it and am back to the shiney ipod with no protection ... don't get me wrong this is a good product but unfortunately it leaves your ipod feeling rather tacky rather than the nice cool metal as it was intended .. if this doesn't bother you then buy it..

4.0 out of 5 stars Depends on the user.., 3 Mar 2008
I bought mine with my 80gb classic and didn't even touch the classic until i'd applied this and left it to set. The results are great, it looks nice and shiny and totally scratch free. Exactly what I needed. Three weeks later the device is still scratch free (despite having put it in my pocket with a load of coins), so the product works.

The only drawback is that it takes a lot of precision to fit perfectly, and it replaces the lovely brushed metal feel of the iPod with a rather rubbery feeling one.

Worth the money overall!

ps. Don't be disheartened if you can see a couple of bubbles after having applied the shield, 24/36hrs later they'll have ironed themselves out.

5.0 out of 5 stars Really works well, 14 May 2014
Was skeptical at first with all that liquid that u need to apply. When i put the wet screen on, there was a bubble here and there, but after a couple of days when it completely dried out, there were no bubbles to see. U can barely even see there is anything on my ipod at all! Absolutely love it.

5.0 out of 5 stars excellent protection, 24 Aug 2013
phantom18 (United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
Bought one of these as soon as I brought my iPod and it has been fantastic. Keeps your iPod clean and scratch free, which means you can use it without a case easily and look stylish!

3.0 out of 5 stars It did what I wanted it to - but could have been better, 11 May 2013
I found the protector quite difficult to apply, and I had to remove it a few times before I correctly lined it up. The main section went on extremely well in the end, and is lined up perfectly. The corner bits, however, were almost impossible to keep on and kept sticking to my hands as I was trying to hold them down. This meant I had to give up with them, and only applied the front and back and the clickwheel in the centre.

In terms of the usefulness of the product, some little dust bits did get stuck on the inside, but this doesn't affect the look of my iPod too much overall, so it's only a minor inconvenience. It is very, very good at stopping scratches, and if you want to show off the sleek design of the iPod, then I would recommend this.

As discussed by some other reviewers, it does seem quite plastic-like to touch. This, to me, doesn't affect how I feel about the protector. It feels fine to touch. The one thing I would say, is that the clickwheel now is harder to use, and the pressure of my fingers doesn't always get picked up by the sensors on the clickwheel.

Overall, not a bad product, but due to price, difficulty to apply and dust getting caught under the protector, I am giving it three stars only.

5.0 out of 5 stars brilliant product, 25 Feb 2013
this may be tricky to apply and it definitely feels wrong putting something wet on your precious gadget but it is fantastic

1.0 out of 5 stars Disaster!, 1 Nov 2012
Buyer beware!!! While I received the product in good time, & I have no problem with the seller, the product itself turned out to be a VERY expensive waste of money. The fitting instructions were sparse & unhelpful, and it was a nightmare to attach to the iPod, and eventually got stuck to itself & had to be dumped. Careful what you wish for at this price!!