5.0 out of 5 stars Don't have a pain in the butt
My wife has one of these cushions with her wheelchair and finds it really comfortable and wouldn't be without it.

I bought another one for my mum who is in a rest home and therefore sits for most of the day. She has found it a godsend and uses it permanently.

Published on 12 Aug 2011 by peterj

3.0 out of 5 stars These really do add a lot of height
I'd recommended these for people don't use wheelchair too, although the chair they use would have to be low chairs. Very comfortable, and not hot even after long hours of sitting.
Published 5 months ago by chinadoll

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Don't have a pain in the butt, 12 Aug 2011
This review is from: 66Fit Sitting/Wheelchair Gel Cushion - Blue/White, 40 X 45 X 7 cm (Sports)

Price on amazon was a lot less than we paid in a mobility shop and therefore was great value for money even if it is more expensive than other cushions.

5.0 out of 5 stars Useful item for anyone sitting for long periods, 29 Nov 2011
Although this is a wheelchair cushion, I bought it for my husband who's an online gamer. It fits his computer chair perfectly and although I can't drag him away from several hours of being glued to the computer station, at least I can save myself the hours of hearing him moan and groan about a sore butt.

4.0 out of 5 stars Gel cushion November 2011, 1 Nov 2011
I am wheelchair bound and sit most of the day;this cushion is a godsend as it corrects my posture, which reduces my pain. It makes sitting so much more comfortable, on any surface. My only criticism is that it is surprisingly heavy to carry. I am one-handed by disability and can hardly carry it.

4.0 out of 5 stars Kind to bottoms., 5 Feb 2012
D. Hull "TooFitToDrop" (Cambridgeshire, England) - See all my reviews
I suffered from ischial tuberosity syndrome for over a year. It's literally a real pain in the bum ! This cushion, while it didn't cure my problem, helped alleviate a lot of direct pressure on the sit bones and therefore in part helped contribute to the healing process. I still use it because it's so comfortable if like me you have to sit a lot.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent product and value, 16 April 2012
I purchased one of these for my mum as part of her new wheelchair used for taking her out for the day and shopping etc - she found it very comfortable and as she was using a previously purchased "pressure cushion" on her main living room chair I suggested she try the gel cushion for a few days to see if it was more comfortable

She rang 3 days later following a comprehensive trial of the cushion and was very keen to have another one as it was so comfortable especially as she sits in her riser recliner chair for long periods of the day - I was more than happy to purchase another especially as it was almost half the price she paid for her original pressure cushion

I have duly ordered another one knowing that it is tried, tested and found comfortable by mum who is not easily pleased !

all in all a quality product at a super price

5.0 out of 5 stars wheelchair gel cushion, 22 Nov 2011
I bought this for my wheelchair bound mum and it has proved to be so useful to her. It gives her the comfort she needs as sitting all day she suffers pain in her bottom. I would highly recommend this cushion. We also transfer it to her chair as well. The handles on the side are useful too!

5.0 out of 5 stars Wheelchair Gel Cushion, 16 Nov 2011
Jobee (Suffolk, GB) - See all my reviews
This cushion made a great difference to the overall comfort of the wheelchair for an 84 year old lady. Well made and fitted perfectly. The handle is also useful.

4.0 out of 5 stars good, 12 Nov 2011
great for the price and good quality aswell. Bought it for my dad and he said it is comfortable to sit on when wheelchair is in use

5.0 out of 5 stars Gel pillow, 29 Jan 2012
Mrs (Lechlade, United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
I am very pleased with this pillow as it is comfortable to sit on and shakes back into shape very easily. Very comfortable for people who need to sit most of the time.

5.0 out of 5 stars comfort, 26 Nov 2012
Good cushion....I spend a lot of time sitting in an office chair and after several hours the bottom of my spinf use to get sore but since having this cushion the porblem has all but dissapered

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›