5.0 out of 5 stars Wobble cushion benefits
I'm a left sided hemiplegic, meaning my left side is weak, regular use of this wobble cushion, has improoved my posture, both standing and sitting, which in turn has re-trained my body's alignment, and dramatically reduced various aches and pains in and around my body (From using the wrong muscle groups to hold me up straight), It's the product itself after using the hand...
Published on 24 Nov. 2009 by Slitherin

3.0 out of 5 stars wobble cushion
I thought this would help with my balance and core muscles. I haven't really taken to it but Its worth a try .
Published 12 months ago by Lesley M.

‹ Previous | 1 2 39 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars It makes the Telly more interesting., 9 Sept. 2011
Susan G. Bond (gt britian) - See all my reviews
This review is from: 66Fit Wobble Cushion, Pump & DVD - Blue, 35 cm (Sports)
After useing a wobble cushion at a Physio session thought, time to get me one of these. Good product and the bonus of the pump to adjust to my seat.
Hoola Hooping without the Hoop and much more stable. Then put on the ground and
and circle feet to excercise my ankles. Brilliant.
As a wheelchair user excersing with limited capabilities 'The Cushion' is just wonderful.

5.0 out of 5 stars 66 fit wobble cushion, 8 Sept. 2011
This review is from: 66Fit Wobble Cushion, Pump & DVD - Blue, 35 cm (Sports)
Bought 66 fit wobble cushion & pump, had good delivery time and arrived in good condition.
When it arrives, take it out of the box and try to rock forwards & backwards under your bare feet.
Best to only inflate a little more, so when you stand on it - your feet do not touch the floor, through it.
It is used by Physiotherapists, throughout the UK.
I bought it due to an ankle injury (strained a number of ligaments). I have used this and included some other exercises, to strenghthen & recover my range of motion in my ankle.
Very good for general strengthening of lower body and back - also a great price for such a good product.

5.0 out of 5 stars Wobble Cushion, 19 Dec. 2011
This review is from: 66Fit Wobble Cushion, Pump & DVD - Blue, 35 cm (Sports)
Very speedy delivery and well packaged. Contents perfect. Having fun on the wooble cushion improving the stomach muscles. Fantastic fun exercise that actually works.

5.0 out of 5 stars What I needed, 19 July 2011
D. Stevens (England) - See all my reviews
This review is from: 66Fit Wobble Cushion, Pump & DVD - Blue, 35 cm (Sports)
Got this after having a ligiment repair on my ankle. Great for building back the strenght and very usful for overall balance. I will have to say not very comfy to sit on, but that is not the reason why I got it, so that is why I am very pleased with my purchase.

5.0 out of 5 stars I love the Wobble Cushion!, 26 Nov. 2013
This review is from: 66Fit Wobble Cushion, Pump & DVD - Blue, 35 cm (Sports)
I was recommended a wobble board by my Physiotherapist after I broke my ankle a few months ago. I was about to go away for a month and was worried that I would be without the use of the board for that time when I would need it most. (The wooden wobble boards are pretty heavy and not to practical when travelling!!) I saw the wobble cushion and thought it would probably not be as good but at least I could deflate it and take it away with me.
I am so happy I bought it. Not only is it brilliant but it is pretty challenging too! The DVD has lots of exercises that you can do (not just for legs and ankle but core and upper body). My ankle is so much stronger now and I am on the way to a full recovery. Plus I have used the cushion to improve my general fitness and core strength (being with a broken ankle and in plaster for such a long time meant I had a lot of work to do!!)
I would recommend it wholeheartedly and have done so to many of my friends as a Physio tool but also for general fitness and improving balance.
Even my boyfriend has started using it to improve his core strength and balance for surfing and snowboarding.

5.0 out of 5 stars Keep mobile, 11 Mar. 2012
This review is from: 66Fit Wobble Cushion, Pump & DVD - Blue, 35 cm (Sports)
Great for sitting on - comfortable and keeps back mobile
Great for standing on, one leg or two - works all muscles
Good instructions
Robust construction
Great

5.0 out of 5 stars Comfort and therapeutic, 27 May 2012
This review is from: 66Fit Wobble Cushion, Pump & DVD - Blue, 35 cm (Sports)
I find this cushion comfortable to sit on. Moreover, instead making the back pain worse by a period of sitting (as usual), the pain actually lessens. Somehow the back must be forced to make small movements that, in my case at least, makes a difference. Quite remarkable. Will need to buy a second one since my wife finds the same and has taken over the cushion!

5.0 out of 5 stars Fit cushion review, 15 Aug. 2011
This review is from: 66Fit Wobble Cushion, Pump & DVD - Blue, 35 cm (Sports)
This is a good product for those wanting to improve their posture and strengthen lower back muscles. I sit at a desk for most of the day and bad posture has in the past really compounded muscle strain and injury affecting my lower back and shoulder. I have found it to be a practical alternative to the fit ball which is difficult to use in an office environment.

5.0 out of 5 stars Large square-edged heavy-duty cushion, 3 April 2014
This review is from: 66Fit Wobble Cushion, Pump & DVD - Blue, 35 cm (Sports)
This is a tough wobble cushion. It looks like it will survive a fair bit of use. It has knobs on both sides: one side spiky, the other bumpy, so if you want one smooth side, this isn't the cushion to go for. It arrived very fast, already with air in it, so haven't had to use the pump yet. It is big enough to sit on comfortably too if wanted as a desk cushion.

5.0 out of 5 stars Answer to a dodgy back, 30 July 2010
E. S. Leigh-reynolds (Oxfordshire, UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: 66Fit Wobble Cushion, Pump & DVD - Blue, 35 cm (Sports)
This simple, compact aid works far better than hours of physio if you follow the recommended exercises.
I've been lugging it around when I visit people with bad backs and it's proved a hit.66FIT WOBBLE CUSHION & PUMP - 35CM

‹ Previous | 1 2 39 | Next ›