5.0 out of 5 stars No more stiff neck!
Published on 8 Oct. 2011 by Amazon Customer

3.0 out of 5 stars Didn't work for me
Published on 28 Jan. 2012 by Bess

5.0 out of 5 stars No more stiff neck!, 8 Oct. 2011
This review is from: 66Fit Cervical Pillow - White, 44 X 59 X 12 cm (Sports)
For years I've been waking up every single morning with a stiff neck. Sometimes it was so bad, I couldn't even turn my head. The tension and bad positioning would also make me grind my teeth in my sleep. I've tried about 3 different neck pillows and none of them were any good. I read about this one on a health forum. It is such a simple design - no special shape, no memory foam, but it is without doubt the best and most comfortable pillow I have ever used.

It is just the right level of firmness and your head sinks into it really nicely when you lay down. Laying on your back, your head is held low and when you turn on your side it is raised to accommodate the shoulders.

Since using this pillow, the stiff neck has gone - it's such a relief. I wake up feeling really comfortable every day.

The fact that it fits into a standard pillow case is also a bonus. Really pleased with it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Pillow!, 8 Dec. 2011
This review is from: 66Fit Cervical Pillow - White, 44 X 59 X 12 cm (Sports)
It looks and feels a little strange at first, having your head sink into the 'hole' in the middle, but it definately works. I have not had a stiff neck since using this pillow and I sleep soundly - and I don't think I have woken up with a headache either since using this! It also fits into a normal pillow case, so I would definately recommend this.

5.0 out of 5 stars Total satisfaction, 5 Nov. 2012
This review is from: 66Fit Cervical Pillow - White, 44 X 59 X 12 cm (Sports)
I have a neck and shoulder problem for which I have been attending a chairopractor. My problem stems from 50 years of sleeping flat on my tummy with my head at 90 degrees. The chairopractor told me I need to sleep on my back which seemed to me like an impossibility. She suggested a rolled up towel to support my neck but I found this uncomfortable so I began looking at various shaped memory foam pillows. I came across this cervical pillow entirely by accident. What a revelation!! It has the support I need but with comfort. When I roll onto mŷ side, the shape of the pillow continues to offer support but doesn't allow me to roll from side onto tummy - I could, but I wouldn't be able to breathe due to the shape of the pillow. In a very few nights I learned to sleep on my back or side. I still have the shoulder problem but to a much lesser degree becaouse I am no longer putting such a strain on my neck. I take this pillow with me when I'm staying anywhere because, without it, I find myself waking up on my tummy again.

5.0 out of 5 stars Pain Free Sleep at long last!, 30 July 2012
This review is from: 66Fit Cervical Pillow - White, 44 X 59 X 12 cm (Sports)
I bought one of these pillows for myself a few months ago, my husband (He who swore by his memory foam pillow) had a sore neck and 'borrowed' my pillow then didnt want to give it back, hence ordering another one!
I bought my original cervical pillow because i've had lumber spine surgery and then similar disc problems started on my cervical spine.
After years of spending a fortune on all different types of pillows desperate for a comfortable pain-free sleep, I stumbled across this one on Amazon.
IT IS FANTASTIC!!!
The slight depression in this pillow to support head & neck in correct alignment can take a little getting used to, to be honest it felt like an abnormal positioning of my head & neck at first but the sides of the pillow are really soft and comfortable so for the first 2 nights I drifted off on the side but woke up with my head correctly positioned in the middle.
I now get a great nights sleep, I dont wake up with Neck, Back & Shoulder pain and I have much better range of movement in my neck during the day now! Every day I used to have pins & needles right down to my finger tips, this has also reduced (I certainly dont wake up with it).
Infact the worst nights sleep ive had in a long time was the night hubby pinched my pillow, but I cant complain too much because it also helped his neck but most important.. he hardly snored (Big Bonus)!
My husband said I should also add that the pillow is really cool; as in, not hot & sweaty and actually that is true, I'm not sure if thats because of the 'HiSoft' polyester OR because neither of us are tossing & turning trying to get our necks comfy...
It fits into your average pillow case so no added extras to buy either.

(By the way, we fall into the 40-45 years age bracket) I always wonder about age groups when im reading Reviews :)

5.0 out of 5 stars 66Fit Cervical Pillow - white 44x59x12 cm, 17 Sept. 2011
This review is from: 66Fit Cervical Pillow - White, 44 X 59 X 12 cm (Sports)
This is an excellent pillow i had used one prior to this purchase and picked the same type since it is very comfortable
and good if you have any neck or arthritic problems the support is awesome

3.0 out of 5 stars Didn't work for me, 28 Jan. 2012
This review is from: 66Fit Cervical Pillow - White, 44 X 59 X 12 cm (Sports)
I bought this pillow as I suffer from headaches in the morning due to a stiff neck after sleeping. I've tried different sorts of 'ordinary' pillows but only quite a flat pillow seems to help. Looking at this cervical pillow I thought it would do the trick by supporting my neck but keeping my head at the right angle. However, I've tried it for 3 nights and cannot get used to it (headache every morning!). The sides are very firm and stiff so when you're lying on your side it feels as if something is right up against your face - theres no 'give' in the sides. It would maybe work for some people, maybe with more severe neck problems, but it definitely doesn't work for me - I'd prefer a little more softness in the middle and softer sides.

5.0 out of 5 stars pillow for comfort, 7 Aug. 2011
This review is from: 66Fit Cervical Pillow - White, 44 X 59 X 12 cm (Sports)
I have suffered from neck pains for years and find this item helps to releave the problem, so where ever I sleep I have this pillow to help me.

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant, 9 Oct. 2011
This review is from: 66Fit Cervical Pillow - White, 44 X 59 X 12 cm (Sports)
Rarely give anything full marks but this pillow has stopped me waking up with neck pain..really has and no I do not own the company!!. Just wish I could find an all over body one now to get rid of my other 40something aches and pains !

5.0 out of 5 stars Neck ache gone, 24 Nov. 2011
This review is from: 66Fit Cervical Pillow - White, 44 X 59 X 12 cm (Sports)
This pillow has really helped me. It took a few nights to get used to the different feel of it, and the slight feeling of restriction, but the joy of waking up with no neck ache is fantastic. The pillow supports your head and neck, so you can't twist and turn into funny shapes. If you have a hurting or scrunchy neck in the mornings, try this. It worked for me.

5.0 out of 5 stars Most comfortable, 20 May 2013
This review is from: 66Fit Cervical Pillow - White, 44 X 59 X 12 cm (Sports)
I bought this pillow for a bad neck, Problems sleeping due to pain in neck and arm, I found this pillow so comfortable keeps my head and neck in the right position, great night sleep since I have used it, I would highly recommend this pillow, very fast delivery and excellent quality from seller thank you.

66Fit Cervical Pillow - White, 44 X 59 X 12 cm