5.0 out of 5 stars well designed, delivers an awful lot, great value
Published on 15 May 2009 by L J Slater

3.0 out of 5 stars Good but not great for bare feet
I already own the larger 66fit wooden wobble board but wanted to get a smaller one to use as a slant board and for single foot exercises. So, I bought this product.

As with all 66fit equipment, it's very well made and certainly pro-grade kit.

Published 11 months ago by Federonfire

5.0 out of 5 stars well designed, delivers an awful lot, great value, 15 May 2009
This review is from: 66Fit Wobble Board & DVD - Plastic - Black, 36 cm (Sports)
This board has a simple, pleasing design and is robust even though it is very light - making for easy pick up and storage. The surface is studded for non slip and thus also massages the soles of the feet if you use it bare foot, which is well worth it - you get better muscle responses all the way up into your back. Being all plastic it is a no brainer to keep clean, just run it under the tap to wash. Much better all round than the heavier and more expensive wooden versions - and at a great price.

AS for the exercise, well I bought this to help improve my balance and strengthen muscle core. 10 minutes not only gives you a lower body workout and works the core muscles as promised, it also creates amazing flexibility in the pelvis and waist and, when you can rotate with your lower body relaxed, undoes all the spinal knots right the way up into the neck and shoulders, very good for 'computer neck!' It is also a very good way to loosen up and warm up before exercise. As for balance, it took a couple of goes hanging on to the back of a chair and then suddenly I could rotate like any skateboarder! An A1 bit of kit I will keep for the long term. Very good value for money.

5.0 out of 5 stars Physio Fun, 15 Sep 2010
This review is from: 66Fit Wobble Board & DVD - Plastic - Black, 36 cm (Sports)
I bought this wobble board for my son after it was recommended by his Occupational Therapist. It's great for core stability and balance. He has a lot of fun using it, however, it is much much harder than you think as it can twist underneath you.

If you're using this you definitely need a wall or chair close to you.

5.0 out of 5 stars Wobble Board Genius, 14 April 2010
This review is from: 66Fit Wobble Board & DVD - Plastic - Black, 36 cm (Sports)
A great muscle strengthening product at a good price. Good for general fitness too.

I ruptured my Achilles 18 months ago & was struggling to regain strength in my reformed tendon. My physio's gym used this type of product & it was brilliant. Consequently, I was compelled to buying my own & found that this product ticked all the boxes. Well worth the money, even if you don't have any physio issues. The missus & our daughter also use it now to good effect.

3.0 out of 5 stars Good but not great for bare feet, 31 Aug 2013
This review is from: 66Fit Wobble Board & DVD - Plastic - Black, 36 cm (Sports)

As with all 66fit equipment, it's very well made and certainly pro-grade kit.

I use my wooden wobble board in bare feet and it's brilliant. However, this one is plastic and has deep grooves in it that aren't that apparent from the photo. I found it quite painful to stand on and wearing socks didn't help because it's quite slippy. You really need to wear shoes on this which reduces proprioception.

I've made a padded top to make it comfortable to use barefoot but would have preferred a grippy rubber top.

Pros:
Great quality
Sturdy design
Light weight

Cons:
Deep groove pattern makes it uncomfortable in bare feet
Slippy

5.0 out of 5 stars Why pay more??, 26 May 2011
This review is from: 66Fit Wobble Board & DVD - Plastic - Black, 36 cm (Sports)
bought this to help rehabilitate my ankle and really pleased i went for this one, even though it was much cheaper than the rest.

the plastice means it is really light, and also feels good when you use it bare foot. I am over 14stone so was worried the plastic wouldnt be strong enough but it is fine.

highly reccommend

5.0 out of 5 stars Definately recomend for strenghtening ankles, 16 July 2011
This review is from: 66Fit Wobble Board & DVD - Plastic - Black, 36 cm (Sports)
My GP recomended this product to me after I sprained my ankle. I use it from sitting and standing and was back running in no time. My ankle feel much stronger and I am less nervous about a reoccurance of a sprain.

5.0 out of 5 stars wobble board, 30 Nov 2009
Adrian Jenkins "adie j" (england) - See all my reviews
This review is from: 66Fit Wobble Board & DVD - Plastic - Black, 36 cm (Sports)
this is a fun way to improve balance and loosen and strengthen ankle joints its hard to start with but with patience you soon start to enjoy it!

5.0 out of 5 stars fantastic, 16 April 2012
Ms. J. cloutman (uk) - See all my reviews
This review is from: 66Fit Wobble Board & DVD - Plastic - Black, 36 cm (Sports)
Great for Physiotherapy and even for a bit of fun for all the family.Has a nice soft bit in the center, Reasonably sized for storage.

3.0 out of 5 stars wobble board, 1 Mar 2011
This review is from: 66Fit Wobble Board & DVD - Plastic - Black, 36 cm (Sports)
This is a nice small light and portable wobble board, its quite difficult , possibly because its small and hard unlike the inflatable ones. Its shiny ball bottom does slip about on carpet. Its going to work that core but will take some practice and I would recommend holding onto something until you get better.

4.0 out of 5 stars 66fit wobble board, 22 Aug 2010
This review is from: 66Fit Wobble Board & DVD - Plastic - Black, 36 cm (Sports)
It does what is says on the tin!
Great work out for my ankles, and great for my balance. Had a ruptured achilles and I wish my physio had recommended this. I feel it has helped to strengthen my ankles.
Needs better instructions and exercise suggestions. But over all worthwhile investment.......it also fits under the bed, the great test for buying gym equipment as that is where it ends up eventually!!!