5.0 out of 5 stars Strangely comfortable!
Published on 29 Oct 2011 by Maria J. Dorman

3.0 out of 5 stars Could be better
This cushion has helped my hip pain but it is so hard that it gives me a sore bottom! It is also very slippery. Would not buy this again
Published 14 months ago by M Waters

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Strangely comfortable!, 29 Oct 2011
This review is from: 66Fit Pelvic Cushion Firm Elite - Blue, 37.5 X 38 X 9/2 cm (Sports)
I bought this cushion on the recommendation of my physiotherapist to help with sciatica pain. I was sceptical and, whilst it does not work miracles, it has made sitting on hard chairs and driving much more comfortable. In fact I got so fed up carrying it between house and car that I bought a second one! It seems to be wearing well (gets used every day) so if your physio recommends a wedge cushion then I would say this is an excellent one to buy.

4.0 out of 5 stars Much better than the cheaper ones - worth the difference, 4 Sep 2011
This really does the job, and helps me maintain a more ergonomic position at my computer. Much better than the cheaper ones which either don't give as much support, or start to permanently distort over time. Thus far this one is holding its shape perfectly.

I work in many different places, and was planning to carry this about with me - it's a bit too bulky to do that, but maybe I should have read the dimensions more carefully. It also has a pretty toxic foam smell but, again, I guess that's a personal sensitivity thing!

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect for me, 12 Aug 2013
I find driving long distances uncomfortable due to an old problem; I broke my hip as a child and still feel pain if not positioned correctly when driving.
The pelvic cushion lifted my hips above my knees which is my ideal driving position, I managed my road trip around England with ease and comfort, would highly recommend this product. thanks.

5.0 out of 5 stars made a huge difference, 4 Aug 2013
Anne Beck (Republic of Ireland) - See all my reviews
I was advised by my Physio to get a "wedge" for the car seat to help with a back problem. The cushion made a huge difference right away. I used to feel pain on getting out of the car seat after driving but not now. Would recommend it to anyone in my position who suffers from pain in lower back due to pressure on the nerves. However I think it would benefit anyone. Car seats generally don't seem to be well designed!

4.0 out of 5 stars Well-made and worth paying extra, but may be a little too firm for many, 20 Jun 2013
Bought this Elite Firm model since previous cushion bought (Putnams brand) and some other cushions I saw seemed too squashy. This cushion is better quality(hence more expensive). I'm using it every working day in my home office and it is definitely helpful for my back. However, if anything, it is a little too firm and I am now thinking about buying their Elite Original cushion.
Initially, I did consider buying both types of cushion and sending one back, but the first cushion came in such a large box with lots of packaging, I couldn't be bothered.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good quality cushion, does the job., 1 Jun 2013
Expensive, but does the job, good quality cushion, and has been used extensively by me over some months. In fact I bought a second one!!! Highly rec'd this item.

5.0 out of 5 stars Quite excellent for its purpose, 17 Mar 2013
Having begun to suffer acute hip pain I needed something to improve my driving position. This cushion is very decently firm, fits the car seat very well, is totally comfortable and levels the seat so that strain on the hip when moving one's leg is much reduced. I would recommend this product withour reservation

5.0 out of 5 stars Ideal, 16 Feb 2013
A. J. Hind (London, England) - See all my reviews
Perfect for me as I like to sit up high while driving, and it firm and solid, unlike the cushions I had previously.

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant does exactly what it says it does. My back loves it., 4 Mar 2014
Brilliant does exactly what it says it does. My back loves it and it looks good too. Would highly recommend for anyone with a dodgy back who does a lot of driving.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good support, 18 Oct 2013
Nice firm cushion...good support, surface a bit slippy (shiny nylon instead of dralon type material) and no carrying handle, not as good as the one I lost at Manchester Airport :-( which was a proper prescribed one from physiotherapist - but then this one was less than half the price.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›