Format: DVD|Change

on 2 July 2014
granddaughters loved it as I did
on 1 November 2015
11 year-old daughter loves it!!
on 8 October 2014
My daughter loves this film.
on 9 May 2015
Daughter enjoys this movie.
on 3 December 2007
The film DVD as seen on disney channel plus a version with sing along subtitles (as also seen on disney channel), added to that are some music videos and backstage "rehearsal cam" to provide extra entertainment. Disney marketing has made it seems to be impossible to buy a non extended edition, so this (at Christmas 2007) is the one to buy.

Note does not contain mp3 audio tracks. The two other HSM2 vd/dvd boxes out there are audio, this one is video.
on 30 September 2015
My kids loved it thank you
on 25 September 2007
I had high hopes for this film. I was expecting spectacular songs, divine dance scenes and sizzling summer romances.

Those folks over at Disney didn't let me down!!

Its British Television Premiere was Friday 21st September, and over the following weekend, I watched it 13 times - each better than the last.

When I returned to work on monday, I was singing and bopping along to the songs in my head - I got allsorts of funny looks! But when I came across my best friend in the ailes, she knew what I was up to!

I always look forward to Disney Channel Original Movies, whether its HSM, I Wish, The Cheetah Girls, Wendy Wu or Stuck in the Suburbs, and I could sit and watch them all day long!

Its really hard to pick a favourite song, because they're all so fantastic, but because of the amount of times I rewound the Sky+ and watched it again, i'm gonna have to say Sharpays version of You Are The Music In Me.

Its so funky and outrageously fun, and I love the chorus where Troy does those high notes! Genious!!

My favourite dance number is easier to choose - Its got to be I Don't Dance. Im sure I'm not alone in saying that, because after watching the Behind The Scenes 'Road to HSM 2' docs, you can see how Lucus and Corbin loved doing it, and how much effort they put in.

I completely loved every minute of this film, and just cannot wait until November when its released on DVD.
(Although, saying that, I do have it recorded on Sky+, the original and sing along versions, so i'll keep watching those until the dvd comes out!!)
on 23 October 2015