5.0 out of 5 stars best product i have tried
Published on 1 July 2011 by katyuha_k

2.0 out of 5 stars Expected more
Sounded very promising from the advertising, so I thought I'd give it a go. Unfortunately didn't quite do what it said, but instead made my hair look like I hadn't washed it in quite some time and felt worse! Maybe I need some practice using it but wouldn't do it when I have to go out anywhere!
Published on 3 Jun 2011 by Tallgirl

5.0 out of 5 stars best product i have tried, 1 July 2011
This review is from: Aveda Pure Abundance Hair Potion 0.7Oz [Personal Care] (Personal Care)
I have thin hair and always struggled to find the product that will not only give initial volume, but that can be maintained for at least a day or two. This magic potion does it perfectly. You only need a tiny bit of powder for your roots (if you use too much it may weigh your hair down), it thickens the hair strands, hence even if you brush it numerous times after, the volume will not go anywhere. It is also perfect for creating that beach hair look.

4.0 out of 5 stars Very pleased with this, 3 Oct 2013
Really helpful for fine flat hair, I think this product is the best I have used. The effect lasts all day as well, perfect for next day hair instead of washing again. I have only rated 4 stars because it is so expensive.

4.0 out of 5 stars Volume, 3 July 2013
Gives body and I like it! Would recommend, it doesn't work as a dry shampoo as I had been advised.

2.0 out of 5 stars Expected more, 3 Jun 2011