on 19 October 2015
What a great product, makes almost a game of maths and not a chore. Shame it doesn't go to a higher range of numbers but my 7 year old granddaughter uses it, as will her sister when she is old enough.
on 31 December 2015
Very good for maths on the go, in the car etc. Double sided so works for KS1 and KS2, Plus the answers are hidden on the board, so great for parents etc who may not be so good themselves.
on 24 July 2014
This product was nothing like I thought it would be. 1 of the pens did not work and it was very expensive for what it was just 1 mat + pen. Very disappointing
on 27 October 2013
I love this mat. It was for my 7 year old son who has dyslexia, He has found it very useful, and wants to do his times tables, which is most unusual!! Great.
on 6 May 2016
My grandson loved this - the fact that there is a 'magic' to it. He is only 5 and I think he will get a lot of use out of it when he turns 6.
on 19 November 2013
Found this product to be very cheap and poor quality,I had purchased for my 7year old grandson but will look around for a better quality one.
on 25 October 2013
It doesn't look much for the money, it is really just a piece of cardboard, i was expecting something more solid.
on 8 November 2011
This is easy to wipe down and has lasted well. The "magic" strip was a bit of a pain to reveal as you have to rub really hard but my son has always preferred me to check the answers anyway.
on 24 June 2013
Unused as it didn't work and I couldn't actually tell how it was supposed to work. A complete waste of money!
on 1 March 2016
Purchased as a gift for a child who's parent is a maths teacher, they were really pleased with it