5.0 out of 5 stars A great way to get ahead of the curve
Published 7 months ago by G. R. Farmer

2.0 out of 5 stars SUPER SCIENCE SHEETS
I WAS DISAPPOINTED IN OPENING THIS PACKAGE. HAD BOUGHT FOR MY 9 YEAR OLD GRANDSON. POOR VALUE FOR MONEY. VERY FEW SHEETS TO WORK FROM AND NOT VERY UNDERSTANDABLE. I THINK MY GRANDSON WHO LIKES SCIENCE WOULD FIND THIS DIFFICULT.
Published on 31 Dec 2009 by CVJ

2.0 out of 5 stars SUPER SCIENCE SHEETS, 31 Dec 2009
= Durability:2.0 out of 5 stars  = Fun:1.0 out of 5 stars  = Educational:2.0 out of 5 stars

5.0 out of 5 stars A great way to get ahead of the curve, 15 Sep 2013
G. R. Farmer "Skuzzlebutt" (Liverpool, UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Super Science Secret Scholar (8 - 11 years) (Toy)
These cards were bought for my niece's birthday, as a way to introduce her to science and try to pique her interest in this fascinating and vital school subject. I know that at her age (7) they may not be delving into this subject just yet at school, but I would like her to have a basic knowledge of science so that her understanding of the subject is underway for when they do.

The cards can be a little advanced at times but you can pick and choose which subjects you do, and chop and change them according to your child's development. All the answers are on the cards and you can rub the black spots to reveal them quite easily.

I really like these learning tools, anything that can help your child learn and understand this subject is a must have item as far as I'm concerned.

3.0 out of 5 stars Good, 27 Jan 2013
This review is from: Super Science Secret Scholar (8 - 11 years) (Toy)
I bought this for my 8 year old daughter, she thought it was great, the only thing was that she did it really quickly.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good Education, 14 Mar 2013
This review is from: Super Science Secret Scholar (8 - 11 years) (Toy)
this was a great present for my great nephew. He thoroughly enjoyed it as well as finding it very educatiional.

ARRAY(0xbab55c48)

Super Science Secret Scholar (8 - 11 years)
8.25