on 14 February 2013
Ive found since using my vax that you really dont want to miss putting on the pre-traetment before you apply the shampoo, you really do get a better results i.e./ no marks !
Suppperbbbb stuff use it ! Have used it on tea stains and all sorts of nasties !& the results are fantastic !
on 5 May 2013
I have not tried anything else on the market which might be better but I was well pleased with your product and will stay with it
on 28 November 2013
Having bought Vax from a store before, and comparing it to this product, I have to say I'm a little concerned.
Bottle was not sealed, and did not have Date Code stamping on underside of bottle, (original did), so I must assume it is not original Vax Solution.
Smells similar, but have not yet used it to clean carpet.
on 3 December 2013
this is already diluted, so isn't as good a deal as the concentrated version. easier, but definitely better off buying the 500ml bottle
on 14 September 2014
Excellent product I will order this again. I had not cleaned my carpet in 3 years and it was dirty especially through the living room walk through area to the kitchen. I used it as directed and it worked.
on 28 April 2014
Does what it says on the product description :) )) Would not hesitate to recommend this carpet clean to anyone...
on 24 August 2014
Very pleased all round, everything was easy. Would recommend and use again. A++++++++++++++
on 30 September 2014
Good product. Would buy again.
on 1 February 2016
Wish I had noticed that this was a ready made solution so only lasted 1 use
on 19 September 2015
it works what can i sa do as instructed and you cant go wrong

See one answered question