5.0 out of 5 stars A Gripping Read
This book is yet another amazing story about the wild cats in the forest. The story is full of many secrets and plot twists to keep you intrigued from start to finish. There are some very moving events that nearly had me in tears, and there is an incredible ending that I guarantee will leave you wanting more!
Published on 10 Aug 2010

3.0 out of 5 stars high postage
postage way to much, and using previous postal wrapping which doesnt cost anything so why charge to much for the postage
Published on 4 Feb 2012 by xbennett

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars A Gripping Read, 10 Aug 2010
A Kid's Review

5.0 out of 5 stars My fave book ever and in the series, 13 Aug 2006
This book is amazing. If you're thinking of reading it, 'Into the Wild' and 'Fire and Ice' come before it. If you like cats, fantasy adventure for kids or teens, I would buy the first three books. (Succeeded by 'Rising Storm', 'A Dangerous Path', 'The Darkest Hour', and the next two series: 'The New Prophecy', and 'The Power of Three'.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great book =], 14 Aug 2006
Hmmmmm "=]" (Northamptonshire) - See all my reviews
I was brought this book simpley because it has an orange cat on the front, but i have to admit it has become one of my all time favourites! The story is focused around fireheart - a thunderclan warrior - and follows him as he tries to reveal a dark and terrible secret about tigerclaw. By the way they are very addictive and make you cry!!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Too good!, 28 July 2007
The original series is totally fabulous but this book is without a shadow of a doubt the best. Just seeing my kids reading this I have all these emotions welling up. Keep the tissues handy!

5.0 out of 5 stars Too good for humans!, 4 Dec 2007
This book is utterly splendourific, supercalafragilisticixpyalladocious, fantasmagorical, excellentarific, amazingly amazing. The BEST book in the first series. I'm sure you all agree!

4.0 out of 5 stars Captures my daughters imagination, 14 Jun 2014
This review is from: Warriors #3: Forest of Secrets (Warriors: The Prophecies Begin) (Kindle Edition)
I've not read the book or indeed any of the series, however, my 12 year old daughter is captured by them. she is totally immersed in the storyline and can't put them down. we were really struggling to get her committed to reading regularly........not anymore.

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing but also a bit sad!, 29 April 2014
I love it! The end is sad poor Fire Heart and poor Grey Stripe ! Silver Stream dead! Grey Stripe clan swapping! What happens.next?

5.0 out of 5 stars Read it, 13 April 2014
I don't know how I got to sleep at night not knowing what will happen next in this exciting book, I was on the edge of my bed!
(Mia age 10)

5.0 out of 5 stars BEST, 16 Mar 2014
I gave this book a rating of 5 stars because it is so interesting and you find out everything. It expresses all feelings and just has that ending.
I would recommend this for age 8-14.

5.0 out of 5 stars awesome, 27 Jan 2014
Awesomeness hangs in every page
Sooooooooo good
I'm loving the series
Read it and you'll become addicted to it .

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›