4.0 out of 5 stars Used in four hostels
I bought this for use in four hostels... it could be slightly bigger and the corner tags are metal... I used these to tie around bed posts. No bites at all.
The corner tabs would be better as velcro.
Published 15 months ago by e

3.0 out of 5 stars hmm...
The reason why I gave this 3 stars is because I don't want to raise anyone's hopes. There is no one solution to bedbugs (other than extreme heat - maybe even nuking the house): it requires a multitude of solutions tackling the problem at the same time. However, this product is okay at helping you *manage* bedbugs (if you can't kill them completely)

It's just...
Published on 11 Aug 2011 by Ubayd

4.0 out of 5 stars Used in four hostels, 8 May 2013
e (coventry, United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Lifesystems Bed Bug Undersheet - Black (Sports)
The corner tabs would be better as velcro.

4.0 out of 5 stars It seems to work., 24 Sep 2013
This review is from: Lifesystems Bed Bug Undersheet - Black (Sports)
This product seems to work. I used it hosteling on the bed and also at the end of my trip on the beach (to avoid those horrid sand bug bits). Got no bites when i used it and got bites on the beach when i didnt use it, so i can only presume it worked. Only annoyance is that it has no proper way of fastening to the bed. There is no lip or ties just metal rings.

Overall i would recommend,

3.0 out of 5 stars hmm..., 11 Aug 2011
Ubayd (London, UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Lifesystems Bed Bug Undersheet - Black (Sports)

It's just the right size for a single mattress. It has 4 rings, one on each corner. I guess you tie corners that diagonal to each other together. It has a super-fine mesh to stop bedbugs getting through which I would believe even though I haven't really tested it - because you use the same thing for preventing other insects getting through. I'm not sure if the antidote that it's impregnated with will kill the bedbugs if you bring bedbugs to your bed (on your clothes/body) though I'll take it at it's word because the active ingredient is permethrin (also in other bedbug insecticides). Apparently it lasts for 35 washes or 2 years, whichever is sooner; this is contrary to the product description of it being permanent. It's laced with EX8 Antimosquito (not EXP), so if you pass 35 washes or 2 years, you can buy a bottle of the antidote and use it one net; you save more money buying a bottle than a new double net.

You may have to buy something for your duvet and pillow too. As it is, I check my clothes and bedding before I go to sleep and again after I wake up. The undersheet will help me save some time by reducing the size of area I have to examine. Be PARANOID. Buy fumers, buy insecticide sprays, buy a steam-cleaner and buy insecticidal dusting powder. Check, check, check yourself!

4.0 out of 5 stars Four Stars, 28 July 2014
This review is from: Lifesystems Bed Bug Undersheet - Black (Sports)
Bought for traveling as a precaution

1.0 out of 5 stars Small and awful., 12 May 2014
This review is from: Lifesystems Bed Bug Undersheet - Black (Sports)
Not big enough to cover up even half a bed. Half a small bed. Waste of money on in every way.

1.0 out of 5 stars Disappointed., 22 April 2014
This review is from: Lifesystems Bed Bug Undersheet - Black (Sports)
there wasn't a choice for a double bed size! and there is a strap on each corner. for what!!! so quite disappointed.

Lifesystems Bed Bug Undersheet - Black