4.0 out of 5 stars Good puzzle
We bought this puzzle for my 4 1/2 year old who loves puzzles and scooby doo. She did need help with it and the additional fun of turning off the lights and seeing the ghosts appear was an added carrot to completing the puzzle. We did have to try and hold a torch on the luminous bits first in order for them them shine but the puzzle was good to do.
Published on 14 Jan. 2010 by Mrs. S. Brown

1.0 out of 5 stars It Doesn't Glow In The Dark
Published 14 months ago by Savy Shopper

4.0 out of 5 stars Good puzzle, 14 Jan. 2010
Mrs. S. Brown (Midlands, UK) - See all my reviews

4.0 out of 5 stars Fun!, 11 Oct. 2010
Ms. C. Hunt (UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Scooby Doo Haunted Woods Puzzle (Toy)
I bought this for a 4-year old boy and he loved it! Scooby is still very popular it seems. It didn't take him too long to finish the jigsaw and was looking forward to it being nighttime so he could see it glow in the dark. Would recommend getting a torch on it before turning off all the lights to really get the glow in the dark effect.

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice puzzle., 7 Oct. 2010
This review is from: Scooby Doo Haunted Woods Puzzle (Toy)
Nice puzzle. My niece (8) really enjoyed doing it (she needed help!) and also loved the glowing parts.

1.0 out of 5 stars It Doesn't Glow In The Dark, 8 Jan. 2014
= Durability:3.0 out of 5 stars  = Fun:1.0 out of 5 stars  = Educational:3.0 out of 5 stars
This review is from: Scooby Doo Haunted Woods Puzzle (Toy)
This was supposed to be a present from Santa for my 6 year old boy. However he was extremely disappointed as it didn't glow in the dark. I thought it might be just the puzzle we got so I got a replacement and then sent the other one back so my boy didn't notice. However the second one still didn't glow in the dark! The only way it glows is if you hold the pieces right next to a light bulb and then they glow for a few seconds. I would send the second puzzle back and get a refund but I can't because it was supposed to be from Santa. Very disappointed. Would not recommend this product.

3.0 out of 5 stars It didn't glow!, 3 April 2013
This review is from: Scooby Doo Haunted Woods Puzzle (Toy)
I bought this for my 6yr old daughter who loves Scooby Doo. The jigsaw was great, but at night time when the lights went out it didn't glow! Bit dissapointing. Eventually managed to get it to glow a little by placing a bright torch directly on it. Having said that, it did still give it a little extra entertainment and giving my daughter's passion for those meddling kids, i probably will get more.

3.0 out of 5 stars Not great quality., 6 Feb. 2014
L Baker "Chix66" (Buckinghamshire) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Scooby Doo Haunted Woods Puzzle (Toy)
My son was desperate for a glow in the dark Scooby puzzle so when I found this I was elated. However, the quality of the board it's printed on is not great as they don't lay completely flat so when you piece it together there are other parts that keep lifting and it doesn't stay together very well. Other than that though it's a good puzzle and my son enjoyed playing with it.

3.0 out of 5 stars Does not glow in the dark, 23 Oct. 2013
This review is from: Scooby Doo Haunted Woods Puzzle (Toy)
This is a great puzzle. Very spooky and fairly tricky to do. Would suit an older child of say 6 and above, too advanced for my 4 year old but he loved the finished result. We were very excited to check out it glowing in his pitch black bedroom, but unfortunately it didn't. Very disappointed!

5.0 out of 5 stars good puzzle, young children would need a hand with this one!, 28 Dec. 2012
= Fun:5.0 out of 5 stars
This review is from: Scooby Doo Haunted Woods Puzzle (Toy)
My 8 year old son enjoyed making up this puzzle and only required a little help. The purple tree's were a bit tricky, so young children would need a adult to help them. It's great that after it's completed it has glowing ghosts to see in the dark!

5.0 out of 5 stars Scooby Doo Haunted Woods Puzzle, 2 Feb. 2014
This review is from: Scooby Doo Haunted Woods Puzzle (Toy)
My Grandaughter loves this puzzle, it was a bit of a challenge - she is 6yrs old but was determined to finish it herself as she is very keen on anything to. do with Scooby Doo. The pieces are well cut and its good quality

5.0 out of 5 stars Scooby Doo Puzzle, 23 May 2013
This review is from: Scooby Doo Haunted Woods Puzzle (Toy)
If you have any children that are Scooby Doo mad they will love this puzzle.
The quality of the puzzle was very good, thick and chunky pieces.
My little boy is seven and he found it quite easy to make.

Scooby Doo Haunted Woods Puzzle