5.0 out of 5 stars Superb music, great value
This is an absolutely cracking collection. 3 CDs at an unbelievable price, with loads of songs that the children love. These are the original soundtrack recordings (as far as I can tell) and done to a really high standard. This is a regular favourite for long car journeys - the kids love it and the parents enjoy it too! In fact, I even play it when I'm driving on my own...
Published on 15 Sep 2009 by James Bury

3.0 out of 5 stars Is it really Ultimate Disney?
Don't get me wrong, the first two CDs are ok, although there are a couple of weird, even creepy songs that seemed to have slipped in! But I guess that just means that its a good mix, and everyone should be able to find something they like on this compilation.
The one major dissapointment is the third CD. I'm sure that Disney have deep pockets, but why bother to shell...
Published on 1 July 2005 by Spuzie

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 47 | Next ›

4.0 out of 5 stars Ultimate Disney, 24 Sep 2010
C. McGrath (Fife, Scotland) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Ultimate Disney (Audio CD)
I bought this as a used item rather than paying the price for a brand new one. You could not tell the difference. There are no marks on the CD's whatsoever. The only thing about the CD's are that they have some of the same songs on the discs. However, this is the best one for your money as you have more tracks than other cd's of the same name for I would do your research. This has 24 tracks on a cd whereas others only have 14. Also check the tracks as some are repeated on every cd

5.0 out of 5 stars great collection of your favourite disney songs, 4 Aug 2010
This review is from: Ultimate Disney (Audio CD)
This cd is contains all the well known favourites from disney, and is a good listen

4.0 out of 5 stars good, 6 Jun 2010
This review is from: Ultimate Disney (Audio CD)
This is a good cd my kids really enjoyed it. It has most of the disney film songs and is great to use on long car journeys as it gets everyone singing along

5.0 out of 5 stars childhood memories revisited!!!!, 24 April 2010
This review is from: Ultimate Disney (Audio CD)
Fantastic triple cd with a good variety of disney classics old and new,took me right back to my happy carefree days as a kid!! Disc 1 is by far my fave, just a shame theres not more aladin and jungle book but still worth a purchase!!!!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Mostly good, 4 April 2010
Mrs. Laura Martin (Comrie, Scotland) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Ultimate Disney (Audio CD)
This is an OK CD. We only know about half of the songs - many of them being from less known Disney films. I'm sure we'll grow to love them but expected it to be full of songs we all knew!!

5.0 out of 5 stars :), 4 April 2010
This review is from: Ultimate Disney (Audio CD)
Amazing CD, great price, full of all the classics. I've been listening to these songs for 16 years and still can't get enough. Always brightens my day instantly when I hear a happy wee Disney tune. It doesn't have all of my favourite songs but for this price I wouldn't complain. You won't be able to resist singing and dancing along, so it almost becomes a legitimate form of exercise! Buy it and be prepared to never again want to listen to anything non-Disney.

5.0 out of 5 stars My Daughter Loves It, 15 Jan 2010
K. Irvine (Hamilton, Scotland) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Ultimate Disney (Audio CD)
This is brilliant, all the great disney songs for a great price. My daughter who is 3 plays it all the time in her room. Kids of all ages will love this, songs from Mary Poppins, Lion King, Snow White, Pinnochio, Dumbo, Jungle Book Etc.

5.0 out of 5 stars Present, 6 Sep 2009
Mr. I. Hatten "H8TEN" (Crieff, Scotland) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Ultimate Disney (Audio CD)
Bought as a present for my neice, quick delivery and good selection of songs, or so my neice tells me!

5.0 out of 5 stars Ultimate Disney, 6 July 2010
This review is from: Ultimate Disney (Audio CD)
I bought this as a present for a 3 year girl - it went down a treat. Has all of the old favourites from Snow White, Jungle Book, Lion King etc in this collection. A very good price for 3 CDs. I would recommend this as a children's gift or for children's party - would keep kids and adults alike entertained.

1.0 out of 5 stars not very interesting, 30 April 2014
This review is from: Ultimate Disney (3CD) (Audio CD)
The songs are quite boring and didnt keep the attention of my 2 and half year old.
Perhaps they are just old and not interesting and there are much better cds out there.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 47 | Next ›

Ultimate Disney
Ultimate Disney by Various Artists (Audio CD - 2007)