Shop now Shop now Shop All Amazon Fashion Cloud Drive Photos Shop now Shop now Learn More Shop now DIYED Shop now Shop Fire Shop Kindle Oasis Listen in Prime Shop now Shop now

Size: 13.5 UK|Colour: Yellow (Wheat Yellow)|Change

on 2 January 2013
Faulty pair sent not happy with product and they also felt different on you feet to an Original pair of Timberlands
on 12 January 2012
Very swift delivery. Both fashionable and practical, these boots are a very good investment. Tough and well made, they will keep your feet warm and dry and are really comfortable. Perfect for winter, but Im gonna wear them all year round! I am very pleased with them. Everyone should own a pair!
on 5 February 2016
Starting with box I got was damaged,
The shoe was damaged,it had creasing and a cut.and came without the tags probably old stock👎
Very very disappointed with this purchase
Will be returning this back
review image review image
on 1 March 2013
100% fake do not waste your money! Glue marks over the suede where it has been bonded onto the sole, poor quality very thin laces!
on 20 March 2014
I bought these boots as I wanted to try this iconic footwear, plus Timberland are well known for their high quality.

I've had them for a year, and I'm very happy with them: they fit like a glove, look great, they're classy and comfortable.

The sole is rather stiff, which may not suit everyone, but after a while you get used to it, and I love walking with them, warm and waterproof, ideal in winter days.

The nubuk leather makes them prone to scratches and marks, but with a brush and the dedicated cleaning product you can get rid of them; some other reviewers report poor quality of the shoelaces, but so far I haven't had problems.

I'm happy with these boots, they're not cheap but they're worth their price and I can certainly recommend them.
on 3 November 2013
the product was very bad, it had marks on it scratches on the nubuck and it seemed that the sole would come soon. i am very disappointed and am hoping that the replacement i ordered will be better. the sole had marks on it and it seemed to be worn. i would highly recommend that you just spend the full amount and go to a timberland store and buy the product from there, i have lost some faith in amazon!!! this product is meant to last for years, i have family that have owned these shoes for over 5 years and they have kept it in new condition, the condition of these are worse than their ones!! that should give you an idea, this was bought from the amazon eu s.a.r.l
on 27 November 2013
I've had these for a few months now and am not pleased with the quality of this item. The tag hanging from the left boot fell off while I was wearing them and I only realised later. The tongues are floppy compared to other people's boots who have more ridged tongues. To be perfectly honest I don't believe these are real.
on 5 November 2009
Good arrived promptly and all seemed fine. Then after a wearing them a few times,the right boot started to split on the instep. Having owned genuine Timerland boots in the past I know how robust they are and know that this shouldn't happen. This left me with one conclusion - that they were fake! I emailed the selled but, surprise surprise, got no response. So if the price seems to good to be true, please be aware. I also would not recommend this seller.
44 comments|75 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 28 June 2010
The boots are excellent and represent good value even for the price! However, the laces lasted only a couple of weeks and were never up to the job in my opinion. I'm very happy now I have replaced the laces.
on 2 March 2009
The shoes themselves are great when purchased from an official retailer, but DO NOT BUY from third party seller 'izup123', as the one's they're selling are FAKE!