5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant for DS!
This is my first 'Call of Duty' game so I didn't really know what to expect, but I have to say, I was pretty amazed at how it turned out!
Published on 3 Feb. 2009 by Sheila Napper

3.0 out of 5 stars okay but nothing special
Published on 22 Jan. 2008 by Jules

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant for DS!, 3 Feb. 2009
This review is from: Call of Duty 4 Modern Warfare (Nintendo DS) (Video Game)
The gameplay is fantastic, I found it really gripping and lots of fun, plus it has lots of great settings to roam around in. Your team mates sort of follow you around and stuff and help fight with you, which I thought was good as they all acted as you would expect in a war situation, even saying the odd phrase or two.
For the DS, I thought the graphics were amazing. Everything was clear and moved along smoothly with all the gunfire and explosions, it looked quite reallistic actually, considering this is a portable console its on. The charaters are all very realistic and so are the settings, and I honestly could not believe I was playing on the DS, the graphics are that good!
Soundwise everything is really good, it plays good music at certain times and then quietens it down to just gunfire when fighting, which I think is really very effective.
The controls had me scared at first, I must admit, but after about 10-15mins of play I had them sussed and found them really easy to use. The aiming with the stylus is a really good idea and thought it much easier to use than some other games.
Overall this is a really good game and to be enjoyed loads! Get this if your into shooter games packed with action! Many of my friends have said it is a game for boys only but I am a girl and really enjoy shooting all those enimies!

4.0 out of 5 stars Really good quick shooter., 12 July 2012
This review is from: Call of Duty 4 Modern Warfare (Nintendo DS) (Video Game)
When playing, the controls did take a few goes to get used to but once I did it was very easy. The game itself seems very well done and there were no problems that I noticed.

For the DS, the graphics seemed very good and the levels were large enough. I recommend this to anyone looking for a good shooter on DS.

5.0 out of 5 stars i think it is a good game for 7 - 12 years old because when ..., 28 Oct. 2014
This review is from: Call of Duty 4 Modern Warfare (Nintendo DS) (Video Game)
My father bought this as a gift for me and i am 8 years old and here is my review ; i think it is a good game for 7 - 12 years old because when you are getting a bit bored you can play it and it's a very exiting game .

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazon Verified Purchase, 28 Sept. 2012
This review is from: Call of Duty 4 Modern Warfare (Nintendo DS) (Video Game)
my husband really likes this game, graphics are very good, it has taken him a bit of time to get used to the remote so I have now bought him the zapper gun which he finds easier to use

5.0 out of 5 stars aye awrite, 3 April 2013
This review is from: Call of Duty 4 Modern Warfare (Nintendo DS) (Video Game)
this item arrived and was unsurprisingly just what i had ordered. my review therefore means nothing as i bought the product and liked it before i actually used it

4.0 out of 5 stars some inovative stuff, 15 Feb. 2008
Daniel Davies - See all my reviews
This review is from: Call of Duty 4 Modern Warfare (Nintendo DS) (Video Game)
i really wanted this game, becasue im into war game and FPS's, so i figured, heck now i can take one around with me, alot of stuff surpised me with this game, the graphics were quite good, a d little dodgy sometimes, like explosion and stuff but you get used to it all.
its thourgth out very well, modern story play. and has great audio, amazing sound track, and has voices dubbed on charatcers, with professional voice actors, and the cpu soliders of allies and enemy even randomly say things.
ive had multi player download play, which was exeedingly fun :) even though u can only choose from 2 levels, a friend and i wer on those levels for a good 2 hours.
there are some puzzle in teh story as well, like disarming a bomb and rearming a bomb.
the controls are brilliant as well. and extremely precise.

BUT!...
the enemys allllways hit you, wether ur barely peekin from behind cover or a far distance or sidestepping radicly they always get you, but theyr easy to kill and you can take hell of a load of damage so no need wory.
another quarrely is. there isnt much replay value after completeling the story wich was very rewarding, i havnt played it much at all since, sometimes i have a go on quick play and select a level, but ur not as hooked as u wer playin the first time round.

Still i would recoment this game to any fps fan, this has great story, nice audio. great multi player, and objectives and ingame twist thatll keep hooked and wanting to see wat the next level has in store for you

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant., 25 May 2009
Dr. M. V. Gibbens (Sussex, UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Call of Duty 4 Modern Warfare (Nintendo DS) (Video Game)
I am a intrested gamer and this game is extremely similar to the ps3 game and is well worth buying for your out and about fps.

3.0 out of 5 stars okay but nothing special, 22 Jan. 2008
= Fun:3.0 out of 5 stars
This review is from: Call of Duty 4 Modern Warfare (Nintendo DS) (Video Game)
I have a friend who's got this game on the xbox and it looks really good, so I thought I'd try it on my nintendo ds. I don't want to sound negative, but I'm going to anyway...the game is okay but I found the controls really fiddly (trying to hold the ds while looking around using the stylus, and then using the other hand to move and shoot). I can't understand why they couldn't use the left + button instead of the stylus.
I personally think this game isn't suited for the ds, but each to their own. Apart from that, the graphics are good.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 16 Jan. 2015
Thankyou very much.

4.0 out of 5 stars Take the war to a new level, 27 Feb. 2009
J. A. Russell (Newcastle U.K.) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Call of Duty 4 Modern Warfare (Nintendo DS) (Video Game)
Like its big brother COD 4 on the DS revolves around that fictional war that included a (must be going on 100 years old) Major Price, Except this time you are in control of an SAS operative from the other team that assaulted the other tanker in the Bering sea. The game works surprisingly well on the DS and it's for the most part a great companion to its bigger brother. The main fault is that like it's bigger brother it's over to quickly and leaves you wanting more.

Call of Duty 4  Modern Warfare (Nintendo DS)