5.0 out of 5 stars Exceptionally good!!
After having several - SEVERAL - different hand-held electric mixers over the past 25 years, I must say that this beats them all absolutely hands down. Unlike the other pile-it-high-sell-it-cheap rubbish out there in the shops, this truly is absolutely superb. The 1st speed is indeed very slow - no more mixture splashing out of the bowl or bits of potato flying out of...
Published on 1 Feb 2010 by Jason Lightoller

1.0 out of 5 stars NOT recommended
I read all the reviews and thought this product would be worth the money. I have used it several times and thought it seemed fine until it completely broke when I was mixing butter and sugar. The holes when you insert the beaters completely broke. I was shocked. The outside is metal but the part that broke are plastic. I have contacted Kenwood and will see what they...
Published on 2 Nov 2012 by MFT

‹ Previous | 127 28 2934 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Loving it!, 2 Dec 2010
This review is from: Kenwood kMix HM791 Metal Hand Mixer - Raspberry Red (Kitchen & Home)
I love my raspberry handmixer. It's lovely, kenwood, you know will last for a long time. But even better, everyone complements me on the design and how cute it is.

1.0 out of 5 stars Absolute rubbish, 18 Oct 2010
I have been cooking and baking for years and have also been baking our own bread for years now. After my beloved Krups hand mixer died after 30 years of fabulous service, I had a look on Amazon for a new mixer. The reviews on here seemed very positive and I liked the look of it, so purchased it. Well, what a waste of time and money! I tried it and it doesn't even manage 500g of flour for bread (which is the minimum quantity for any good bread anyhow). The dough was travelling up the kneading hooks and I had to keep stopping the mixer and scrape off dough and clean the mixer itself.
What is absolutely beyond me is how chefs could have commented on here that this mixer is great etc. This mixer may be good if you do not have any more than 100g of dough to knead or beat but cannot cope with anything more than this. The quality is very poor but luckily Amazon make returns fairly easy and painless!
I wondered why people were going "oh no" when I told them that I had ordered a Kenwood mixer but now I know. Never again Kenwood, I'll try and get a Krups again from somewhere... and if I have to order it from Germany!

5.0 out of 5 stars Love the Retro Look, 20 Oct 2014
I bought this to replace my previous hand mixer as the gears were grinding. I have found it very quiet when working though it could be considered heavy by some. I am very happy with the results so far and even happier to have seen it in a local supermarket for £10 more than I have paid.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 23 Aug 2014
Excellent. Have had this a year now with no problems. Prefer using it to the Kenwood Chef (ancient) as there is much less to wash up. Coped well with a 9" Christmas cake mix. The beaters will go in the dishwasher. I haven't tried the dough hooks as I use a breadmaker!

5.0 out of 5 stars Hand beater, 25 Aug 2014
Arrived very quickly and extremely well packaged. I've used the mixer a few times now and it is certainly a very powerful hand beater. It is quieter that my old Kenwood beater( broken after 15 years) and if it lasts as long as my other one I will be delighted. I love it

5.0 out of 5 stars Good mixer, 4 Nov 2014
L. de Ruiter - See all my reviews
Deliberated plenty and looked at lots of machines before settling for this one. Love the retro look, the stand for it is very useful as it keeps all the bits together and it works a treat. Cannot comment on longevity yet but so far very happy with this purchase.

4.0 out of 5 stars Love it!, 29 Aug 2014
This a a great mixer . I've only used the dough hook once and wasn't impressed, certainly nothing like as good as a specialised Kenwood mixer. Otherwise the mixer works very well. My only gripe is that there is too much flex to wind tidily around the base.

5.0 out of 5 stars great mixer, 14 Aug 2014
Great mixer,I have always had cheap mixers in the past but this is well worth paying that little bit extra ,I do a lot of baking and this just is the ticket ,The storage idea is wonderful to it take less room in my cupboards

5.0 out of 5 stars Reliable Kenwood - replacement for our old one that lasted 20+ years!, 25 Aug 2014
Had an old Kenwood that gave out after 20 plus years - so convinced that Kenwood is a great brand of hand mixers. My wife is pleased with this new model, seems more robust than the old one and does everything we want.

1.0 out of 5 stars died after 18 months!!!, 28 Oct 2011
The mixer looked sturdy ,but 18 months the moror has packed in .I've had a kenwood chef for 20 years with excellent results.The hand mixer was very expensive @60 pounds ,i'm a very disappointed customer.some response please kenwood!!!

‹ Previous | 127 28 2934 | Next ›