5.0 out of 5 stars Printer Cable
I sent for this USB printer cable as I was given an HP printer, with no lead.
It was easy to find on Amazon, very reasonably priced, arrived very quickly and does exactly what it's supposed to do. This was my first buy in connection with my pc set-up and I wouldn't hesitate to reccomend.
Published on 13 July 2009 by Mrs. Jayne D. Redman

3.0 out of 5 stars Cable length faaaaaaar too short ...
I received the item pretty swiftly, which was good and it does in fact work with my new printer, which is great! However, the item description did not state the length of the cable (I guess I should've asked this first, but I was in a rush to buy one) and it is far too short - in fact, you have to have the printer sat right next to your laptop as the cable is that short...
Published 4 months ago by Christina Taylor

5.0 out of 5 stars WOULD RECOMEND TO ANYONE, 20 Jun 2012
This review is from: Sumnique - USB Printer Cable lead for HP Hewlett Packard & Lexmark A-B (Electronics)
What can i say absolute value for money. We were so glad when it arrived as i had mislaid the other when decorating and delivery time excellent too

5.0 out of 5 stars Great price, 2 Feb 2012
Mr. K. Seager (Suffolk, UK) - See all my reviews
It's a printer cable. They either work or they don't. This one works. It was delivered very quickly, and was cheap. I would recommend it.

5.0 out of 5 stars usb printer cable, 29 Jan 2012
i purchased this usb printer cable lead for my new hewlett packard deskjet printer it is SUPERB value for money and recieved the item very promptly also. am very pleased.

5.0 out of 5 stars USB cable lead, 16 Jan 2012
Thank you for a prompt delivery even with all the christmas chaos shame others couldn't follow your lead, I know sorry about the bad pun however the cable was perfect and the description very accurate. This lead fit my Hp printer scanner which saved me going over to my parents to borrow theirs, what a time saver. Thank you.

4.0 out of 5 stars Does the job, 2 Nov 2011
I ordered it as it was a cheap alternative to other "branded" printer cables which effectively does the same job as this. The item itself arrived before time, hence full score to the seller. The packaging was very basic, the cable wrapped in a grey plastic and stamped. Since the product is sturdy, it didn't damage. I didnt mind the packaging as it was ok for the price I paid for it and my product arrived perfectly fine and on time.

The picture shown is not correct, the actual product received was White (transparent) plastic/PVC coating. Even though black looks nice and professional, the plasticky feel will not add charm to your printer. Having said that, it does the job well and connects without any problems. I have been using this for over a year now, no problems at all. I am confident that this will last for many years to come. Excelllent value for money if you are really not bothered about the plasticky and ugly looks.

5.0 out of 5 stars sumnique usb printer cable, 13 Oct 2011
excellent product price is great
does what you would expect from a more expensive cable
cable responce is good
alot for your money

very happy worth waiting for

5.0 out of 5 stars good, 26 Sep 2011
Its difficult to write too much. My printer cable was damaged I ordered a new one from Amazon it arrived quickly and did the job. THANKS

5.0 out of 5 stars good, 26 Aug 2011
I am very pleased with my product and the service it was all very quick and very good and very useful

5.0 out of 5 stars usb printer cable, 23 April 2011
William Phelps (Cardiff) - See all my reviews
works just as it should - but isn't it amazing that the cable is not included with the printer when that is originally bought.

4.0 out of 5 stars Glad I bought this, 3 Mar 2011
The cable works perfectly for my HP printer, it took several days to arrive, but was happy when I got it and it was fully funtional. Very cheap too!