5.0 out of 5 stars Printer Cable
I sent for this USB printer cable as I was given an HP printer, with no lead.
It was easy to find on Amazon, very reasonably priced, arrived very quickly and does exactly what it's supposed to do. This was my first buy in connection with my pc set-up and I wouldn't hesitate to reccomend.
Published on 13 July 2009 by Mrs. Jayne D. Redman

3.0 out of 5 stars Cable length faaaaaaar too short ...
Published 9 months ago by Amazon Customer

5.0 out of 5 stars Printer Cable, 13 July 2009
Mrs. Jayne D. Redman (Manchester, United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Sumnique - USB Printer Cable lead for HP Hewlett Packard & Lexmark A-B (Personal Computers)
I sent for this USB printer cable as I was given an HP printer, with no lead.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 21 Dec 2009
S. Plant (Northamptonshire, UK) - See all my reviews
Excellent value for money - I still don't understand why HP don't always include this important part of the equipment.

5.0 out of 5 stars A good Printer Lead, 4 Mar 2010
I was slightly surprised that the lead when it arrived was Clear not Black as pictured but that was fine and it seems to be a well made piece of kit and does it's job perfectly. We are using it with a Macbook and an Epson Printer.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, 13 July 2014
Brilliant, on time and exactly as stated

4.0 out of 5 stars usb printer cable, 5 May 2014
did the job perfectly as described and was a lot cheaper than a trip to pc world ,many thanks from a satisfied customer.

5.0 out of 5 stars Wilkie, 16 Mar 2014
excellent I was surprised at the extra long length of the cable, ideal for my laptop and printer. great value.

3.0 out of 5 stars Cable length faaaaaaar too short ..., 11 Mar 2014
I received the item pretty swiftly, which was good and it does in fact work with my new printer, which is great! However, the item description did not state the length of the cable (I guess I should've asked this first, but I was in a rush to buy one) and it is far too short - in fact, you have to have the printer sat right next to your laptop as the cable is that short. Fair for its cheap price I guess :o/

5.0 out of 5 stars plug and go, 11 Feb 2014
easy to use windows 7 /
linux
its very small tiny size
good so u dont catch it walking past ect

4.0 out of 5 stars Review, 24 Oct 2013
It's cheap but okay to use, while the mail was too slow. Even I have to bought another one before I get that.

5.0 out of 5 stars Does The Job, 9 Sep 2013
Not much to add here - connects my HP printer to my HP laptop and lets me print. Job Done.