5.0 out of 5 stars great family game
This game is great for a whole range of ages, my youngest is 4 and she can do many of the games and loves the way you can dress up your character with the prizes you win. These are hats, shoes, and accesories like pirate costumes.
My other children aged 11 and 7 also really like it and the 7 yr old can do all the games. My husband played it untill he had unlocked...
Published on 4 Jan 2008 by Amazon Customer

3.0 out of 5 stars Good, for the money.
I read a lot of reviews about this product. To be honest it's far from the best game out.

Downsides:
1. It is very basic
2. Some of the games are incredibly easy, which gets boring quickly
3. Some of the games you have to hit just the right spot, but once you work it out they are dead simple
4. Some of the games are really hard to control,...
Published on 6 Jun 2009 by K. Chistopher

‹ Previous | 1 2 322 | Next ›

3.0 out of 5 stars brought for my daughter, 4 Feb 2009
M. Pelling "matt" (east sussex) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Carnival: Fun Fair Games (Wii) (Video Game)
This item came promptly. I brought this item to help my daughter get used to playing the Wii, as the age of my daughter is 3 and this is 3+, my daughter finds a lot of the games on this product to hard, I nfell chioldren should be a bit older. But I find the came fun and there is a lot of things to keep you going for sometime.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic family fun!, 28 July 2010
Mr. T. Slapp "TomNFFC" (Nottingham, England) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Carnival: Fun Fair Games (Wii) (Video Game)
This is an awesome game. It looked like the best carnival game i could buy and i think it certainly is. I would go on and on about what parts of the game are good but i think just about every funfair game is brilliant. It is so addictive and you will never get tired of it, believe me.

It is amazing how these reviews are split, some love it and some hate it, but it is nothing like marmite. lol. It just depends what sort of person you are really and whether you want a game to enjoy and compete against your family and friends.

If you are looking for family fun, then this is the game for you. Would highly recommend it to everyone!

1.0 out of 5 stars GOOD GAME, BETTER IF IT WORKED!!!, 23 Sep 2009
Amazon Customer "CS" (LONDON United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
= Fun:4.0 out of 5 stars
This review is from: Carnival: Fun Fair Games (Wii) (Video Game)
Got this and after a few minutes the system froze. Tried several times again, happened again and again. Also, would not load up more than 1 player. Sent it back, got a replacement. Exactly the same thing happened. Looking at the web, there are loads of blogs detailing this problem with the games and that the program is not loaded properly. Sent an email to the makers, after over a month (yes that was the 2 day response time stretched a bit!) they answered that it's my system. When I pointed out that it can't be so many people's systems, they became quiet. Shame - good evening's entertainment if it did work. If the makers actually listened to customers, they might make a bit more money and gain a bit more cred.

3.0 out of 5 stars 's OK..., 18 Sep 2008
= Fun:3.0 out of 5 stars
This review is from: Carnival: Fun Fair Games (Wii) (Video Game)
It's a bit of fun... it's no Wii sports for sure, but it's not bad. I find it quite addictive, but only in the same way Tetris/ Bubblets/ Solitaire/ Freecell can be. Finding your way around the many many games is a bit of a pain, but no big deal. As another reviewer said, you can't go wrong for [less than] 15 quid... I'd rather be swinging cows in Rayman's Rabbids though :-)

5.0 out of 5 stars Great fun, 4 Sep 2008
This review is from: Carnival: Fun Fair Games (Wii) (Video Game)
I love this game, its fantatic fun. My mum and myself have just played it for 4 hours non-stop, oops. Time flies when your having fun. Would highly recommend for children and adults. Best game ive played.

1.0 out of 5 stars What a disappointment!, 20 April 2009
N. Dolby "Dolbette" (Chesterfield, UK) - See all my reviews
= Fun:1.0 out of 5 stars
This review is from: Carnival: Fun Fair Games (Wii) (Video Game)
Oh dear... we bought this game for our son's eigth Birthday, we've given it a try before giving to him and have had to buy a different game for him instead, as we know he'll be utterly bored with this one. We played for twenty minutes, which was generous, as we hated it from word "go"! The games are boring and the controls are completely random, there's absolutely no skill involved at all... while I appreciate lots of games are like that, there are no other compelling features to make you want to continue playing this game. The graphics are rubbish too... the carnival folk look downright scary, if I went to a real life carnival like that, I'd leave, quickly!

Avoid it, buy Rayman's TV Party instead, or Mario and Sonic at the Olympic games.

1.0 out of 5 stars Don't bother, 13 Feb 2010
= Fun:1.0 out of 5 stars
This review is from: Carnival: Fun Fair Games (Wii) (Video Game)
We love Wii sports and Wii fit and our 2 children aged 3 and 4 get on ok with bowling etc (so we are not poor gamers)- but we found these games pretty rubbish. Obviously some people like it - and based upon these reviews we bought it, but it isn't suitable for younger children as it says - the controls are not sensitive enough and the games are quite hard and go on too long. I would recommend trialling it in a shop before you buy as it appears some love it - but we hated it.

3.0 out of 5 stars Roll up! Roll Up!, 27 Nov 2007
(VINE VOICE)    (TOP 500 REVIEWER)
= Fun:3.0 out of 5 stars
This review is from: Carnival: Fun Fair Games (Wii) (Video Game)
If you like mini-games then this is your thing, 25 different minigames, each with a fairground game theme.

The game doesn't utilise the Wii's graphics as much as it could, but it certainly does take full advantage of the Wii Remote ("Wii-Stick").

The game is a bit of fun, but not very competitive, I found that after `going round the fair' and playing the games available it got a bit boring and I didn't feel inspired enough to unlock the other games. I think one of the problems is that a lot of the games seem to be more about luck than skill - not that I'm particularly skilled at gaming.

I'm not a hardcore gamer, I tend to have short bursts of Wii-stick action and I can't see me visiting this game with any great regularity. It doesn't have the "ooh, just one more game" pull that Wii Sports has.

Still, it's still a nice little game to demonstrate the Wii-stick in action, and I know my daughters will love it when they're old enough to play it.

4.0 out of 5 stars Ignore the others!, 17 Dec 2008
M. F. Clayton - See all my reviews
This review is from: Carnival: Fun Fair Games (Wii) (Video Game)
I'm a hardcore gamer owning a PS3, 360 and Wii and was expecting this to be a load of trollop. My girlfriend bought it as she too has a wii and thought I would give it a go with some friends. 2 hours passed and we were still playing well into the night. Ok it's terrible on your own but if there is a few of you it can be really fun and competitive, some of the games are awesome, while some are just good. For £10 it's an absolute must have!

4.0 out of 5 stars Fun if you like variety, 1 Feb 2009
= Fun:4.0 out of 5 stars
This review is from: Carnival: Fun Fair Games (Wii) (Video Game)
I brought this for my 3yr old son and myself. He loves this although doesnt grasp the concept of gaining as many coins as possible to buy/win things. Fun things to dress up in and various funfair games to play. Voices do get a bit repetative after a while and easy enough controls that he can play without adult guidance. Good game if you love lots of different mini games rather than 1 long one

‹ Previous | 1 2 322 | Next ›

Carnival: Fun Fair Games (Wii)
Carnival: Fun Fair Games (Wii) by Take 2 Interactive (Nintendo Wii)