Format: DVD|Change

on 13 March 2010
This is a very funny dvd from the one and only pam ann it is definately for adults only!
I have seen her live so i am very happy i can now watch her when i want.
I highly recommend this dvd if you want a night in full of laughter.
on 28 July 2011
Pam Ann - Come Fly With Me [2007] [DVD] so funny, as a frequent flying i got the humor behind this stand up! I laughed all the way though it. A must see for all fans.
on 6 April 2009
I have heard of Pam Ann before, never seen her live, only the wee clips on YouTube, so I wasn't sure what to expect from a complete show. Well, as soon as I watched the DVD, I was sure, that this is the best DVD I EVER bought. Almost 2 hours of non-stop laughing, crying and wetting pants. PAM ANN RULEZ!

PS: I am still feeling sorry for Easyjet's Antonio!
on 17 September 2010
Very funny show. A little rude at some point but I love it. Very funny to see that so many people know "Lili" and for me as someone who is new to her material.
on 13 December 2012
Never heard about this nasty girl before but DO I LOVE HER - after a few year in the business for myself and some friends lots and LOTS of recegnition
on 30 April 2014
I loved this dvd. She is so funny she will have you in stitches laughing. I have also seen her live in London too and she is so funny on stage.
on 18 December 2009
Hilariously funny would recommend it to Friends who have never heard of her. Received very quickly and would use this Seller again.
on 19 May 2013
Pam ann i one of the funniest characters in the entire history.
This video was very funny.
She is the queen.
on 11 May 2012
It was a great pleasure to grab that offer for the DVD with one of my favorite shows ever! I recommend it to everyone!
on 14 May 2009
Pam Ann.....if you dont know who she is but travel by air then give it a go! If you do know? She's great. Very funny!