4.5 out of 5 stars2,778

Showing 1-10 of 32 reviews(2 star). Show all reviews
on 4 October 2010
Had this about a month and taken quite a lot of photos, at 12meg jpg resolution. It just failed today, but it was more like it having a tantrum - after retrying it a few hours later it worked again. I wouldn't have lost anything as I always back up, but it's slightly annoying when you think you may have to go and buy another card at short notice after such a short period.
on 12 March 2010
I wanted to use the 8GB card with a Veho SD/MMC/RS - MMC USB card reader. I tried to download a picture from my hard disc but the download was excessively slow. The computer quoted 2 hours as against the less than 1 minute for my ordinary pen drive.
Clearly this setup is no substitute for a real pen drive.
on 7 December 2009
I bought this for my Panasonic LX3 digital camera, but the camera stops recording video after a minute or so because the card is too slow. I can't imagine this card would cope with a dedicated camcorder.
on 12 August 2012
dubious about authenticity of this product,had a problem getting the camera to accept it.gave it up as a dead loss
on 11 September 2009
i was unable to format this chip for my camera retuned and given quick refund
on 4 November 2013
As a 78 year old silver surfer I am not up to speed on modern technology. I was unable to decide what capacity memory card to get for my Kodak Easy share camera model LS473 due to lack of information that was readily obtainable. I do not take many photos so I ordered the small size. I have since been told that if a camera does not have the letters HC as part of it's model number it cannot work with a card above 2 Gigabytes, so this card is no use to me but as I have opened the package I cannot expect the seller to offer me a refund. It would have been helpful if Kodak and Sandisk provided more information for other dummies like myself !!!
on 5 June 2012
I bought this card at the start of January to go into a new camera. It has been working fine with no problems until this weekend. My camera now only shows "write error" and the card is at fault.

Annoyingly if it had ceased to work a week previously I could have got a refund or replacement under the Sales of Goods Act (within 6 months of purchase) but I'll have to just buy a new one now.

Not impressed - the smaller capacity SD card I used before I bought this 8GB card lasted for years.
on 13 April 2013
This memory card did not work with my Canon IXUS 60, which I had intended to use it with. It however works fine with my daughters IXUS 860IS, and our Canon Powershot IS200? The issue with the Canon IXUS60 is no fault of the memory card, but of the camera. Seems the SDHC cards don't work there, and I need to use an SD card instead.
on 29 January 2010
it was wrong card for camera even though it appeared as an add on for camera
on 22 April 2013
Took pictures no problem, when I put card in laptop as I have always done with the previous card it tells me it's unreadable and needs formatting so the only way I can get pictures off camera is with the leads. Tried formatting the card and nothing happens. Apart from that it works for now
11 comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse