on 25 October 2010
A must for any dedicated Rolling Stones fan.
A 2 cd product which is good value for money. I owned this on the original vinyl when first released, which was subsequently lost This upgraded version seems just as good as the original which I have been wanting to replace for years.
on 27 September 2014
no comment
on 3 February 2015
love them
on 29 October 2009
THERE ARE A NUMBER OF ROLLING STONES BEST OF COMPILATIONS AVAILABLE.THIS REMASTERED
DOUBLE CD IS ONE OF THE BEST,BUT IT CONCENTRATES ON THE EARLIER PART OF THEIR
CAREER.FOR A BROADER SPECTRUM OF THEIR MUSICAL OUTPUT(WHICH INCLUDES MORE OF THEIR
MORE RECENT TRACKS)I CAN RECOMMEND FORTY LICKS (ALSO A REMASTERED DOUBLE CD)
FOR THOSE OF US WHO STILL CARE ABOUT SOUND QUALITY, IT IS VERY GOOD AND HAS ALLOWED
ME TO HEAR LOTS OF LITTLE DETAILS I HAD PREVIOUSLY MISSED.BUT OF COURSE YOU WANT TO
KNOW IS THIS CD ANY GOOD.OF COURSE IT IS ! JUST LOOK AT THE TRACKLISTING(40 SONGS IN
TOTAL)PAINT IT BLACK,LETS SPEND THE NIGHT TOGETHER,RUBY TUESDAY,SATISFACTION,BROWN
SUGAR,HONKY TONK WOMEN ARE JUST SOME OF THE HIGHLIGHTS.GREAT CD FOR PLAYING IN THE
CAR(I GUARANTEE THAT LIKE ME,YOU'LL BE SINGING ALONG)OR FOR PUTTING ON YOUR IPOD.
JAGGER AND RICHARDS HAVE WRITTEN SOME FANTASTIC SONGS ALTHOUGH THEIR EARLIEST
RELEASES FEATURED COVER VERSIONS OF OTHER ARTIST'S SONGS(CHUCK BERRY WAS ONE WHO
FEATURED STRONGLY)I.E.CAROL WHICH IS ON DISC ONE OF ROLLED GOLD.BUY AND ENJOY.
on 5 July 2010
Originally went to purchase their latest album but found this instead. This album has got far more of the classic stones tracks that I grew up with. Very nostalgic creating lots of happy memeories!
on 18 January 2016
perfect
on 9 January 2015
good CD
on 18 June 2014
Great value for the money, cheaper than in the high street.
Recommend very highly to anyone that has a passion for music.
on 9 July 2009
This album brought back wonderful memories for my wife and I. Many of the tracks were back to our days in the good old Sixties - those better years when you had to sing and play an instrument properly, unlike nowadays. The days when you had to have that 'special something' to make it to the top. For me the Rolling Stones had this.
on 3 December 2010
An absolute gem of an album.
From the very early stuff through to their best music produced.
A must have for any Stones beginner...