5.0 out of 5 stars good stuff
all i have to say, is that these cds are a brillant combination of songs that kids love. good for kids xmas party...
Published on 15 Oct. 2009 by mamadou

Published on 9 Nov. 2009 by Clarew00

2.0 out of 5 stars There is loads here but it may or may not be to your taste..., 9 Nov. 2009
This review is from: Christmas Collection, The: Children's Songs And Stories (Audio CD)
There is a lot here for the money but only buy this if you don't mind an uninteresting, synthesised drum beat on many of the music tracks, sudden and tasteless key changes, some very out of tune singing and unusual lyrics to some quite well known carols/songs (perhaps for copyright reasons?). My daughter is not old enough to be interested in the stories, so I cannot comment on those.

3.0 out of 5 stars A bit of a disappointment, 26 Dec. 2009
Mrs. Carol J. Moulder (london) - See all my reviews
Very pleased to receive it so quickly.
Should have realised it would not be famous people on the CD if it was that cheap.
Some of the songs are taken too fast.
Small children cannot sing along with them as they don`t think that fast.
Stories and rhymes good.
Overall, quite a good CD but some of the arrangements are a bit iffy.

5.0 out of 5 stars good stuff, 15 Oct. 2009

5.0 out of 5 stars Christmas comes but once a year, 9 Feb. 2010
B. G. Harvey (Milan, Italy) - See all my reviews
The Christmas Collection - Children's Songs and Stories

This was bought for our daughter who is 4 or in truth for the rest of the family because once it was played we were all singing along!

The stories are good but some lacked that 'special'christmas magic.

Before buying I might have appreciated a recommended age but we were not disappointed at all, a good purchase that will last for years and years & I am sure will even come out at other times.

5.0 out of 5 stars My daughter loves it!, 4 May 2012
My daughter absolutely loves this collection of Christmas songs.

We were listening to Christmas songs in the car, lounge and we rigged up a player in her room so she could listen to it in her room too.

It did drive my husband and I slightly mad by the end of Christmas and we were glad to put it away with the decorations after Christmas.

My daughter loved it, Christmas is for children, and that is why I gave it 5 stars

5.0 out of 5 stars Christmas sing song fun, 7 Jan. 2010
Andrew Dixon "carol king" (Cheshire) - See all my reviews
Lovely collection of Christmas songs, great for children, even used them at my 3 year old's preschool Christmas party and it went down great for singing and dancing. Contains all the favourites you expect and great value for money.

2.0 out of 5 stars Lots for your money but..., 21 Sept. 2010
Yes there are four discs, but almost no listening pleasure, tinny synthesisers etc. I just couldn't find anything other more appealing Xmas CDs.