5.0 out of 5 stars Everyone should own this!
My son and I both love this album - it's great to see him enjoying music that I adore as well. The music is brilliant, the humour is fantastic and They Might Be Giants are the best band in the whole world!

Teach your kids about numbers and show them there is an alternative to the rubbish music that is out there!

Well done to TMBG and a very big thank...
Published on 26 Nov. 2008 by Mr. Mathew D. Holton

3.0 out of 5 stars Im not keen
Im not overly keen on this, the boys havent taken to it either. Will persevere.

We found "my first album" much better
Published on 15 Aug. 2012 by C. bennett

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Everyone should own this!, 26 Nov. 2008
Mr. Mathew D. Holton (England) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Here Come The 123s (CD + DVD) (Audio CD)

Well done to TMBG and a very big thank you for providing us with some wonderful music!

5.0 out of 5 stars Instant hit with the kids, 7 May 2008
This review is from: Here Come The 123s (CD + DVD) (Audio CD)
High-octane educational pop tunes, which we love too!!!! Brilliant DVD too. Quirky and full-on, but very very listenable........we have it on repeat play at the moment
:-)

5.0 out of 5 stars We want cake!! Where's our cake!!!!, 30 Oct. 2011
This review is from: Here Come The 123s (CD + DVD) (Audio CD)
My daughter was given this 2 weeks ago for her 4th birthday by a friend who is the mother of another 4 year old. She recommended it saying that the songs were bearable for repetition in the car. What an understatement!!!!!! We have just got back from half term in Scotland and the songs have echoed round my head for the whole holiday. I have woken up singing 'there's only one everything' (still cant fully explain that concept to my 6 year old daughter) and fallen asleep wondering where in the 813 mile car trip the spilt cup of orange juice happened? The constant refrain of the holiday (as quoted above) has been the shout of 'we want cake, where's our cake'? Those 7's and their cake........though my favourite is the monkey called Larry. And we haven't even watched the cd yet..........
Educational benefits aside this is a wonderful cd that is more than bearable with fabulously random lyrics. Slap me five TMBG (whoaaaa) - am now looking to buy the other abcs and science.

5.0 out of 5 stars Even better than we thought!, 12 Jun. 2010
Ms Farrow (Norfolk. UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Here Come The 123s (CD + DVD) (Audio CD)
Ok, so an item has good reviews, but we all know that doesn't automatically mean it will be a hit. However, THIS COMPLETELY IS!!!!! I hoped it would go down well with all my brood, but never imagined how well. They love it and so do I! Fun, Funky and quirky. Perfect combination.

5.0 out of 5 stars They might be geniuses!, 30 July 2011
This review is from: Here Come The 123s (CD + DVD) (Audio CD)
This was the first TMBG CD for kids we bought. I was looking for a more entertaining listen for long journeys than the usual nursery rhyme hell for my 5 and 2 year olds. We have not been disappointed. This is a gem- we also have the alphabet one which is also good but this one has the edge. The songs are quirky and fun and the animated DVD brings it to life in such a creative way all children are hooked. I am buying this for all friends with pre school children although this is not in any way babyish and older children can fully appreciate the humour. If you don't believe in dumbing down your kids there is some challenging vocabulary like the triops and the nonagon all presented in a totally accesible way, yes parents can learn too! If you have older children see my review on the Here Comes Science which is even more of a revelation.

4.0 out of 5 stars daughter loves it!, 17 Nov. 2010
This review is from: Here Come The 123s (CD + DVD) (Audio CD)
I bought this primarily for the DVD. We had seen 'Even Numbers' on the Disney channel and my daughter loves it. We then watched it on YouTube when she started asking for it and came across the other videos. We now have the CD on all the time in the car as it keeps her happy! The tunes are really catchy although the lyrics are a little odd at times, my husband and I find ourselves singing them all the time! If you use the DVD it is great help for learning to recognise numbers, my daughter regularly points out numbers and tells me what they are and I think the repetition of the figures in the videos coupled with the songs has had a lot to do with it - she is only 2 and a half.

5.0 out of 5 stars You'll have the songs in your head for days!!!, 8 July 2010
L. Nygate (London) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Here Come The 123s (CD + DVD) (Audio CD)
This is one of the best purchases I have ever made. The songs, and videos on this CD/DVD are amazing. Not only do my children (boy 5, girl 2) love them, but myself and my husband do too. You will not be able to get the songs out of your head. My children ask me to put it on all the time. Our favourite songs on it are "Pirate Girls 9", "Seven" and "Never Go To Work". We will also be buying "Here come the ABCs" CD/DVD. This is a FANTASIC product. It's extremely emtertaining, and really hilarious in places. Wonderful animation on the videos.... I can't believe more people don't know about They Might Be Giants. I'm now a BIG fan!

4.0 out of 5 stars Great Tunes, 3 July 2010
This review is from: Here Come The 123s (CD + DVD) (Audio CD)
Must admit, I've not used the CD that came with this, as we just watch the DVD. I like the tunes, which is just as well as my little boy (almost 3) watched this compulsively for days at a time. The only break I got was when he switched to Here Come the 123s! The animation isn't quite as developed as the 123s, although they have a very similar style. My little guy has started to pay more attention to letters, since watching this. The 123s version, also on Amazon, really encouraged his counting, so I'm hopeful this will have the same impact, with time. I'd recommend this for toddlers and it's watchable for parents :)

4.0 out of 5 stars Great CD, but be careful which you buy, 3 Jun. 2008
Gareth Waterman "GW" (Kent, UK) - See all my reviews
(VINE VOICE)    (REAL NAME)
Great album as we've come to expect from TMBG kids' stuff. DVD is particularly fun (as those who have the ABCs DVD will know) but be careful. This version is CD only at £18.49, which seems to be simply an import. The alternate version is exactly the same CD but also contains the DVD (which you want) and is less than half the price!

5.0 out of 5 stars What a great buy for my girls!!!, 11 Aug. 2010
M. Barrett (UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Here Come The 123s (CD + DVD) (Audio CD)
We've had this for a couple of weeks and my girls (2&3) adore it!!! The DVD animation is amusing and nearly all the songs are fun and catchy. Add to this my 3 year old now knows what a nonagon is and you can't get much better for £8... A must for any parent.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

Here Come The 123s (CD + DVD)
Here Come The 123s (CD + DVD) by They Might Be Giants (Audio CD - 2008)
Click for more info
Not in stock; order now and we'll deliver when available