5.0 out of 5 stars Great bell
Loud, sturdy, and looks good. Worth buying. (To the reviewer who said it was quiet: try loosening the grip, if it's too tight the bell will get muted.)
Published on 21 Mar 2011 by Adam

3.0 out of 5 stars Pedestrians move out of the way..
I bought this bell to fit on my trek road bike, only to find out my handlebar was too big for the bell to fit securely. (Note the handlebar seems average size)

Published on 16 May 2012 by atkho

5.0 out of 5 stars Great bell, 21 Mar 2011

3.0 out of 5 stars Pedestrians move out of the way.., 16 May 2012
This review is from: BBB - Loud & Clear Bike Bell, Black (Sports)

The bell fits but needs to be adjusted each time I ride since the screw does not fit. It's loud and clear as pedestrians simply move to the side..however, I seem to recall seeing an identical bell in Wilkonson for £1 so I should have tried that before hand.

2.0 out of 5 stars Didn't fit (6.5cm circumference)!, 27 Oct 2012
This review is from: BBB - Loud & Clear Bike Bell, Black (Sports)
This is neat, nice looking, good sounding, excellent value bell. Only problem for me was that (like some other reviewers) I found it is too small for my handlebars and had to give it to a friend (who also found it was too small for hers!). So I would argue that it doesn't fit most bikes as the description states. My bike is a fairly old Raleigh mountain bike. In case it's helpful, the circumference of the fitting is about 6.5cm (and you could allow a little bit extra if you don't have the screw all the way in) so measure your handlebars first!

5.0 out of 5 stars great bell, 16 Aug 2010
This review is from: BBB - Loud & Clear Bike Bell, Black (Sports)
small so it does not take up lots of space, fixes to the handlebars easily and makes a "loud and clear" single ping. Exactly what was needed.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent bell that does the job, 23 Mar 2011
This review is from: BBB - Loud & Clear Bike Bell, Black (Sports)
I was a little wary of buying this as some of the reviews were not exactly great. However, it does exactly what I needed it to; a loud, clear ring, as well as simple attachment to bike. (will fit on any handlebar as just need to screw it tightly into place).

5.0 out of 5 stars Cheap & loud!, 21 Feb 2011
Karolis (London, United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
This review is from: BBB - Loud & Clear Bike Bell, Black (Sports)
Got this because you can't go wrong with such low price, but I was pleasantly surprised. Build quality is great, mounting is very simple, and most of all, it's loud!

4.0 out of 5 stars Check your handle bar size first, 26 April 2014
This review is from: BBB - Loud & Clear Bike Bell, Black (Sports)
I did quite a bit of looking around first before buying this bell. I thought my handle bars were quite thick and was worried that this wouldn't fit. I measured my handle bars as having a diameter of 22mm and whilst there was nothing in the product description to suggest if this would fit some of the other reviews here suggested it might. I have to say it did fit but only just. I doubt I could have squeezed it on anything bigger. Other than that the bell is functional. "loud & clear" and was delivered very quickly - next day.

M

1.0 out of 5 stars Useless, 25 Jun 2013
This review is from: BBB - Loud & Clear Bike Bell, Black (Sports)
Lasted only a couple of days before the "hammer" used to strike the bell broke off. Same for both ordered so I would strongly advise not buying them.

2.0 out of 5 stars It wont fit normal handdle, 25 April 2014
This review is from: BBB - Loud & Clear Bike Bell, Black (Sports)
I read this some where and i though it might be an exaggeration but it is not. It sounds good but wont fit normal handdles

1.0 out of 5 stars Junk, 13 April 2014
This review is from: BBB - Loud & Clear Bike Bell, Black (Sports)
Fell apart after a few days. Didn't stop to gather the pieces so I'm still without a proper bell. NB! Should you not be warned by this please note that the bell only fit small handlebars like kid's bikes

Bbb Loud & Clear Bike Bell