5.0 out of 5 stars A very nice watch
This is a very solid good quality watch. I love it.
Published on 4 Jan. 2011 by R. Wheatley

1.0 out of 5 stars One Star
Had to return. :-(
Published 6 months ago by ANDRE BERNARDE

5.0 out of 5 stars A very nice watch, 4 Jan. 2011
R. Wheatley (England) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Zeppelin Dual Time Brown Leather Strap Watch With Date Function (Watch)
This is a very solid good quality watch. I love it.
The only down side has been the main adjusting knob protrudes and tends to dig into your hand. I was given the watch 2 months ago and it now does not bother me as it did at first (maybe my hand is hardening up!) Compared to most other wathes it is larger in diameter and anyone looking at buying one should be aware of the size.
I have relatives overseas and it is good for having the small dial on overseas time.

4.0 out of 5 stars Solid German made watch with swiss parts., 2 Feb. 2013
I was looking for a quality, dual time, large face, reasonably priced, unique looking watch - this one filled all the requirements. The face is definitely distinct and very readable. Its 'aged' appearance gives it a sense of timeless reliability. The dual time is small and somewhat oblong making it more difficult to read. The crowns are large but not in the way. The watch is thick making it slightly difficult to read with long sleeves on (can't just stretch your arm out). Not sure how much I like the leather band as it seems to float around my wrist too much. I chose this model over the Transatlantic because it has a larger date viewer, however, was disappointed that I still need my reading glasses to see the date. As a frequent traveller, I like to keep the dual time on my home time and the main face on the new time zone. Unfortunately, both dials rotate when you pull out the main crown - you need to pull out both crowns and only turn the main one to rotate the primary dial while leaving the dual time alone. Not insurmountable, but annoying. I bought it for £129 which was a good deal at the time. Overall I'm quite happy with the purchase.

5.0 out of 5 stars Zeppelin dual dial watch, 27 Feb. 2014
For some years I have fancied a Zeppelin watch, mostly for it's looks. I decided recently to treat myself, and decided on the Dual dial as my son works abroad. Having read some reviews I was a little concerned that it may not be comfortable, thick strap, big dial etc. It's brilliant, comfortable , easy to read , keeps good time, and arrived 2 days early. I would recommend Zeppelin watches to everyone. It feels and looks like a much more expensive watch. (Pity it went down a few pounds a few days later!)

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice classic design, 5 Nov. 2014
Looks more expensive than it is. Nice classic design. Great for keeping track of two time zones

4.0 out of 5 stars For skinny wrists, 26 Feb. 2011
John FCIB (Derbys. England) - See all my reviews
I like the look of this watch and as I flit between 2 timezones on a regular basis it is useful but the strap is a bit short for my wrist so I shall need to get a bigger one sometime. Still good value though. A Christmas present for me from my wife. I collect watches from gold Rolexes downwards.

1.0 out of 5 stars One Star, 7 Nov. 2014