5.0 out of 5 stars A Little Gem
I had a sony H9, and a Fuji V10, the latter was good because it was very handbag size, the Sony was fantastic in every way, and the zoom fantastic.. But I could not carry 2 cameras around, then I discovered the Sony H3 small with a big zoom, fantastic I thought..a camera that will deliver all I want, and will go into my hand bag.
This camara is a little gem,...
Published on 27 May 2008 by Mrs. J. Bugeja

2.0 out of 5 stars Bad Shipping
Althought the product is good,but faced lot of problems with shipping.The delivery date was changed 4 times,was pain,and had to buy it from argos.
Published on 12 July 2009 by Dr. Sadananad Myagerimath

5.0 out of 5 stars A Little Gem, 27 May 2008
Mrs. J. Bugeja "blueteletubie" (London, Camberwell United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Sony Cyber-Shot DSC-H3 Digital Camera 8MP 10xOptical Zoom 2.5" LCD in Black (Electronics)
This camara is a little gem, fantastic crisp and vibrant colour images.
All in all I would highly recomend the Sony H3.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic photos, easy to use!!! Great zoom, 24 July 2009
Looks good, great zoom, great photos - so good persuaded my parents to get one! We love our camera!!!! Battery really is good - not like previous digital camera - this one lasts a whole holiday for us without re-charge (take charger just in case).
The only negative is the setting (where can set people, scenery etc to determine auto focus) gets knocked to another setting - so you have to check before each photo.

4.0 out of 5 stars Sony DSC-H3, 15 Jun 2009
Handy size, has all the usual functions and very good lens power if you want to zoom in on a subject. Software is reasonable.

2.0 out of 5 stars Bad Shipping, 12 July 2009