5.0 out of 5 stars Better than any other in-ear phones I've tried, Cheap too!
I was worried about being able to get hold of a new pair of in-ear phones as good as the sennheiser MX1s that I had bought in Harrods over 10 years ago and had just died on me. These are so good they leave me wondering why I thought the MX1s were any good at all and they were definitely better than any other in-phones I've tried.
Published on 19 April 2009 by W. J. Murphy

3.0 out of 5 stars Im not fussy, but...
These headphones just dont stay put. Nothing wrong with the sound quality, but they just dont stay in your earhole for long without becoming loose and uncomfortable. Get yourself some 'in-ear' earphones, or if you have unusually large earholes, get these!
Published on 19 Jun. 2009 by J. Smith

5.0 out of 5 stars Better than any other in-ear phones I've tried, Cheap too!, 19 April 2009
This review is from: Sennheiser MX 560 - High Quality Earphones With Basswind-System - Red (Electronics)

4.0 out of 5 stars Good quality at a discount, 28 Jan. 2010
JRooney - See all my reviews
These headphones provided great quality without being one of the more expensive earphones.

if you want a cheap alternative but still want to listen to your music without total loss of quality these earphones should be a serious consideration

5.0 out of 5 stars MX560 'phones, 11 July 2009
I. F. Thorp (Portsmouth UK) - See all my reviews
Hard to fault as far as my sense of hearing goes, can't really see why anyone would not be pleased with these. Any differences can only be on paper or you have the hearing capability of a bat.

5.0 out of 5 stars The benchmark to beat, 3 Sept. 2008
Unbelievable value at under £15 these are the best sounding in-ear headphones I have ever purchased.
Compared to cheap headphones which either deliver a distored bassline or a hissy treble, these headphones deliver a superb balanced range of bass and treble which overall makes listening to music a pleasure.
Buy them and you'll understand.

3.0 out of 5 stars Im not fussy, but..., 19 Jun. 2009