5.0 out of 5 stars Cardmaking
I saw someone else using this trimmer and new it was the easiest to use. Compact and easily carried. I use it every time when making cards now. Recommend buying the Cutting and Scoring blades too.
Published on 7 Sep 2009 by Mrs. S. S. Dawes

1.0 out of 5 stars No product information available from Fiskars.
I bought this set because I wanted to be able to score paper and card as easily as I can cut them with the Fiskars Paper Trimmer. I ordered the part number from the packaging supplied with my trimmer. The trimmer blade is rounded but the mark it makes on card is very narrow and feint - so much so I didn't think the scoring blade had actually worked! I can't detect it...
Published 22 months ago by Cannyreviewer

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Cardmaking, 7 Sep 2009
Mrs. S. S. Dawes "Sue D" (Cornwall, UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Fiskars Personal Paper Trimmer Blades Straight Cutting & Scoring (Kitchen & Home)

5.0 out of 5 stars Cutting blades, 8 May 2010
I. O'neill - See all my reviews
It is so good to be able to purchase new cutters for probably the best and most convenient of paper cutters that is sold today.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Product, 26 Aug 2013
I purchased this item to go with my Fiskars Paper Trimmer. Does what it says on the tin, I am very happy with purchase

5.0 out of 5 stars Great replacement blade set, 23 Aug 2013
I use my Fiskars trimmer a lot & so it is only natural the blades do get blunt after a while. This is a great replacement blade set & the scoring blade is so useful...

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect, 28 Sep 2012
Having had my Friskers for a long while I was so glad to just be able to buy the replacement blades and get back to being able to continue my card work. The replacement blades are brilliant

5.0 out of 5 stars Good product as expected, 9 July 2014
Good product as expected

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 4 July 2014
excellcent now I can craft away as I now have spares.

5.0 out of 5 stars Really good, 22 Jun 2014
They are replacements for my existing Fiskars Paper Trimmer. They are really working fine. I love the creasing blade! But also the cutting blade is super-sharp.

4.0 out of 5 stars excellent, 3 Jun 2014
I now have three of these cutters. They are excellent. Light to carry, blades last well. If I had a complaint it would be that the blade can fall out when carrying. Only reason for making it a four star.Prefer these silver and black ones to the new horrible orange ones.Other than this great tool.

5.0 out of 5 stars For cardmaking, 16 Mar 2014
For any paper craft the added scoring tool is great to use with the cutter, easy enough to change and the blade is good and sharp

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›