5.0 out of 5 stars Tigger has the right idea
Published on 9 May 2010 by librarygirl

1.0 out of 5 stars You get what you pay for...
This is a fairly poor entry into the world of rebounding and be warned, the material support straps break away after 2 weeks of daily use. I weigh 11 stone and just jogged on it,yet it couldn't take the strain. Save your money and buy a better one than this piece of crap.
Published on 6 May 2011 by Mr. Ks Moore

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Tigger has the right idea, 9 May 2010
librarygirl (lincolnshire, england) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Body Sculpture 36" Aerobic Bouncer (Sports)
OK so I've tried them all aerobic dvd's, steps, long elastic bands and large rubber balls, none of them last, why not? Because they are.... well.....Boring But search no further I bought this rebounder after reading about their benefits in a health book and thought what the hell lets give it a go. Be warned its addictive once you get on you seem unable to stop and I find myself with a huge stupid grin on my face the whole time. I did buy a DVD of exercises to go with it but to be honest this was a waste of time. Just put on some of your favourite music with a good beat and just go for it. BOUNCE BOUNCE BOUNCE (PS I,ve lost just over half a stone so far and it's such fun)

1.0 out of 5 stars You get what you pay for..., 6 May 2011

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant!, 1 Oct 2011
Kate Cooks (Kent, England) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Body Sculpture 36" Aerobic Bouncer (Sports)
I've been using this for over a year now and have lost nearly 3 stone - started at 13 stone and used almost daily for 30 minutes at a time. Still in the same excellent condition that I bought it in. Would recommend to others.

4.0 out of 5 stars Rebounder, 6 Jun 2011
This review is from: Body Sculpture 36" Aerobic Bouncer (Sports)
I did not know what to expect until the rebounder arrived and unpacked it. It was bigger than I thought and was not sure if it would take my weight at first. As I began to use it to various exercise dvd's, it was useful for my knees as I had an operation 2 years as I found jumping jacks and other exercises that required me to leave the floor at some height on the floor hard to do. The rebounder has been very good for that and I can actually run on it.....great!!!! The only thing is, it is hard to do jumping jacks properly as it is only 36" wide therefore a larger circumference would have been useful if I had own one before otherwise.....Worth the buy for an indoor exercise equipment!

1.0 out of 5 stars I feel cheated, 5 Nov 2011
CFO (California, USA) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Body Sculpture 36" Aerobic Bouncer (Sports)
I live in the USA and ordered it from amazon.fr while visiting my family in France last year. I received a good product and was very happy with it. Back to the States I ordered the same model (knowing I liked it) from amazon.uk because they provide oversea shipment. However I received a lousy product which seems to be only a poor copy of the one I had purchased from amazon.fr: the cover is not silver but gray, the letters are not white and red but all white, the mat is very stiff (oy my knees!) with brownish stains on it, the trampoline squeaks loudly and the all thing has a very bad odor. It is not worth for me to return it - the poor object travelled enough already from China to Europe to England to USA - and it will just end up filling some landfills in this part of the world. It is a shame to manufacture and sale such products. At any rate beware as definitely what I received is not the trampoline in the picture.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good for low-impact exercise, 6 Oct 2010
David Bradshaw "hassleddad" (London) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Body Sculpture 36" Aerobic Bouncer (Sports)
I bought this for my son and I to use, we both have a little more weight than is really optimum for us. Since we are both into music, my idea was to use this to bounce to our favourite music. Well it certainly can be used in that way and it is quite enjoyable once you get used to doing some simple moves while bouncing. The best thing is that exercise has low impact on your knees and limbs (no sign of shin-splints, a problem that plagued my attempt to run). The strangest thing is how you feel when you step off onto the non-bouncy floor, which no longer seems right!

Has it succeeded? Not yet, at least. Health issues (in my case) and the ramping up of homework (in my son's case) have restricted the time we can spend on this in the week. So like any exercise it's a matter of developing a routine. I've tried watching TV while bouncing but it doesn't work, at least not for me.

The consolation is that it wasn't very expensive, it's reasonably easy to store (the feet unscrew and then it's flat) and maybe we'll yet find a way of working it into our daily routine.

In summary I'd recommend you think first about how this will fit into your routine. You may love music and like the idea of dancing to it for exercise, but you really need find a way to make it a daily routine.

1.0 out of 5 stars Not for daily use - too fragile, 20 Jun 2011
This review is from: Body Sculpture 36" Aerobic Bouncer (Sports)
I wish I'd read the one star review on here before I bought one. I'm just under 11 stone and have been using mine daily for three weeks. One support strap broke yesterday and another broke today rendering the thing useless. I will save up for a far better one now. This is probably okay for light use once or twice a week if you weigh less than 8 stone?

5.0 out of 5 stars worth it, 2 Jun 2012
This review is from: Body Sculpture 36" Aerobic Bouncer (Sports)
Very good value for money, good for exercise for myself, my 76 year old mum and the kids love it too.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great little product, 30 Jan 2011
A. HOY (London UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Body Sculpture 36" Aerobic Bouncer (Sports)
This is a very light, easy to carry and assemble aid to exercising either inside or out, so no excuses when the weather is too cold/wet! Good value for money.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good Value, 2 April 2011
This review is from: Body Sculpture 36" Aerobic Bouncer (Sports)
I bought this having never used one before to see if I liked it. I expected it to be flimsy and not very effective, the plan was to buy a better one if it was fun.
The top part came ready assembled, I only had to screw the legs on and I was away. It felt solid and I didn't feel it was going to buckle under me.
I have had it a couple of weeks now and the person on it the most is my full grown 12 year old. She bounces away on it to her Ipod just for fun and takes no care what so ever. When I do get a chance I find there has been no sagging or ware and tear and it still feels solid.
My husband has also had a bounce and it was fine for him too.
So if you are wanting something cheap that does the job - this is it.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›