4.0 out of 5 stars Good value
This is the second time I have ordered the pack of five. delivery was quick, the price good. I have used them in 1st aid situations, in street ministry during winter. They are a generous size, and we have re used some at least twice that I know of. I reccomend the product- and supplier.
Published on 5 May 2010 by R. A. Palmer

3.0 out of 5 stars Reassuring and compact
Shared these out with the family for winter driving conditions.
Stored in the glovebox easily just incase of getting stuck in snow or breaking down in cold weather with children in the car etc.
Hopefully will never put to the test!
Published 12 months ago by Anton Grossmann

4.0 out of 5 stars Good value, 5 May 2010
R. A. Palmer "royalfred" (Burnley, UK) - See all my reviews

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Product, 9 July 2010
This review is from: Foil Survival Emergency Blanket (Pack of 5)
Thankfully we did not need to use these lifesaving blankets when doing our 3 peak challenge recently but the packaging of the product made it really easy to carry and not take up too much space in our packs. Something that was critical to keep weight down whilst climbing the mountains.
They were so much more reasonable than other alternatives we viewed. I would strongly recommend buying them again if needed (but hopefully not!!!).

5.0 out of 5 stars Given the weather, 7 Dec 2010
This review is from: Foil Survival Emergency Blanket (Pack of 5)
... carrying a pack of these emergency blankets in the car just makes good sense. They are well packaged and will easily fit in a door pocket or glove box. Not only will they keep you warm but, if you have to abandon your vehicle, they'll make you more visible.

Get two sets, just in case you need to help someone else out.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good Value, Good Product, 10 Oct 2011
This review is from: Foil Survival Emergency Blanket (Pack of 5)
I bought these as my wife and two of her friends were doing a David Walliams style outdoor swim (in October) for charity. I was in the safety canoe and thought it prudent to have a few of these in case any of the swimmers got too cold.
As it happens one of them did and we used one of the blankets at the end of the 2 hour swim. It seemed to work well and was certainly big enough for an adult to wrap up in. The blankets are very small and lightweight when packed and are reusable if looked after. At less than £1 per blanket I think they are great value for money too.
Highly recommended.

5.0 out of 5 stars Bought for camping, brilliant!, 1 Dec 2012
This review is from: Foil Survival Emergency Blanket (Pack of 5)
I bought this for my tent, so that i could cover it in foil,
therefore reflecting the sunlight and making the tent cooler.
It worked!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Emergency blankets, 12 Jan 2012
This review is from: Foil Survival Emergency Blanket (Pack of 5)
The emergency foil blanket is a must have.i purchased 10(they come in a pack of 5) as you never know when they might be needed! I have put 3 in the glove compartment of my car for added protection for my children if we ever have to use them, for example ( i hope it does not happen) an accident on the road or if i see an accident where help is needed!
It keeps the body heat in and how do i know that?- i have been out in the garden on a very cold day with wind and rain beating at me! The blanket serves its purpose!
I have opened up the blanket and its a fairly decent size for a child as well as an adult to be wrapped up in if needs be-Perfect!
So compact and light when folded that it can fit anywhere-pocket,backpack,handbag..you name it!
Always best to have some handy when travelling,trekking etc

5.0 out of 5 stars emergency blanket, 14 Nov 2011
This review is from: Foil Survival Emergency Blanket (Pack of 5)
Good product and came quickly. Lightweight and easy to store. Inexpensive. Not yet tried in real life situation but I am sure it will do the job.

5.0 out of 5 stars "Better Safe Than Sorry", 19 July 2011
This review is from: Foil Survival Emergency Blanket (Pack of 5)
"Ordered this product, which arrived promptly,to keep in the car and use when camping or walking and use in an emergency. Fortunately, not needed to use them yet. However,the item appears to be of good quality, value for money, and worth the small expenditure, to help keep you warm in an emergency".

5.0 out of 5 stars Just the job, 22 Jun 2011
S. Taylor - See all my reviews
This review is from: Foil Survival Emergency Blanket (Pack of 5)
Perfect to keep in the car for emergencies especially with the weather over the last couple of years. A good buy which I hope I never have to use!

4.0 out of 5 stars Peace of mind, 3 Jan 2011
This review is from: Foil Survival Emergency Blanket (Pack of 5)
I had been looking for an Emergency Tent, having been told these were made of heat-retaining foil, when I discovered this product.

I wanted something to keep in the boot of my car to help protect me and my passengers if we ever got stranded in cold weather.

This product look ideal. Fortunately, I have not had reason to use it yet!