5.0 out of 5 stars SIMPLY FABULOUS
Published on 14 April 2012 by DEBBIE RAMIREZ

1.0 out of 5 stars If you like the smell of butter try this!
Smells like butter far too sickly only used it 3/4 times couldn't bear the smell
Published 4 months ago by P E Lewis

5.0 out of 5 stars SIMPLY FABULOUS, 14 April 2012
DEBBIE RAMIREZ (Los Angeles, California) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Soap & Glory The Righteous Butter Body Butter 300ml (Personal Care)
LOVE IT ! This is a must have. The Righteous Butter is a truly luxurious moisturizer. Lightly scented with the beautiful Soap & Glory signature pink fragrance that we all know and love, this leaves my skin oh so soft and positively glowing. Perfect consistency, which I adore - and it lasts all day, as though I've been pampered at the beauty spa. Contains high quality natural ingredients including shea butter and aloe vera, Righteous Butter feels like pure silk :)
FYI: There IS a limited edition of The Righteous Butter in a huge 1 liter tub formulated with "Diamond Dust", which leaves a beautiful yet subtle sheen on skin... this too is absolutely sensational. Available at Boots, via the Soap & Glory official website.

5.0 out of 5 stars Smells amazing, 27 Mar. 2012
What I like best about this body butter is the smell. It's just a plus that it makes your skin feel like velvet. This is my favourite body moisturizer around and it will take something magnificent to make me switch.

5.0 out of 5 stars The best ever body butter, 30 Oct. 2012
This is a brilliant body butter. Great for the winter months and always feels like a real treat.the sent is fresh and lasts on the skin for ages not overpowering just perfect.the tub lasts for ages if you hide it from everyone else in the house.

5.0 out of 5 stars I struggle a lot with very painful dry skin especially my face and my hands crack, 29 Nov. 2014
I struggle a lot with very painful dry skin especially my face and my hands crack, I'd tried everything the doctor could give me and was very expensively getting a special aloe Vera cream imported from America, my friend told me to try this and it was amazing now I use soap and glory everything and I love it and don't have anywhere near half the pain I did, the face wash is especially good

4.0 out of 5 stars Very good, 17 July 2013
Nice cream. It would have been a five star for me, if not the high fragrance. I prefer a fragrance free cream. Highly moisturizing.

5.0 out of 5 stars brilliant, 6 Feb. 2014
LOVE this stuff id buy buckets of it ))))) came very quickly and the smell is lovely also leaves my skin lovely and soft

4.0 out of 5 stars Love, 15 Jan. 2015
Smells just like hand food (which I looooooove)! Moisturizes my skin perfectly. The only negative thing I have to say about this is that it takes some time for it to absorb in to the skin, leaves you a little bit sticky for some time. NOT a deal breaker though.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fabulous Butter, 21 Sept. 2012
One of the best body butters I've ever used. Perfect consistency, gorgeou smell, leaves you feeling totally yummy. Soap and Glory is a little pricy but very good quality stuff and looks great to give as presents.

5.0 out of 5 stars perfect gift, 24 Jan. 2013
purchased this as part of a gift set for my daughter, it was very well packed and arrived in perfect condition and on time, great service, highly recomend this product, my daughter was well pleased with it.

5.0 out of 5 stars It keeps skin lovely and I love the smell of it, 2 July 2015
I was given soap and glory for a Xmas present 4 years ago and I have used it since. I have also got my sister in law hooked on it. It keeps skin lovely and I love the smell of it .

Soap & Glory The Righteous Butter Body Butter 300ml