5.0 out of 5 stars Fab
My four son and 40 year old friends love this puzzle. Brilliant! Makes the mind think and helps explore proportion and dimensions. My son enjoys doing it over and over again and teaches others who are new to it. Good quality toy. Wish it had a case though...
Published on 10 July 2012 by Kashka Lucas

3.0 out of 5 stars Difficult
This is quite a tricky puzzle and as far as I can work out there is only one way to do it.

I bought it for my four year old son and unless he has the picture in front of him he really struggles.

Published 5 months ago by Pamela Doherty

5.0 out of 5 stars Fab, 10 July 2012
Kashka Lucas "Nikita" (Hertfordshire, England) - See all my reviews

3.0 out of 5 stars Difficult, 11 Feb 2014
This review is from: GoKi Wooden Mosaic Circle Puzzle (Toy)

It is billed as "ideal for young children". I would say it is more for older children-adults. Maybe it is just me and there is more than one way to complete it (as I expected) but I think it is a toy he will need to grow into.

The quality is good and the price is fair for what you get.

5.0 out of 5 stars son loves it, 18 Nov 2013
This review is from: GoKi Wooden Mosaic Circle Puzzle (Toy)
My son is getting a lot of pleasure out of this puzzle - and so am I! The feel of wooden toys is lovely.

GoKi Wooden Mosaic Circle Puzzle