on 18 February 2011
Excellent product. I ordered as a late Christmas present. Didnt expect to receive by Christmas, but arrived 2 days before! Very well packaged and just as described on advert.
on 25 July 2011
i brought this as a gift for my friend, was very impressed at how it looked on the internet. When delivered i was filled with dissapointment. instead of being in the lovely box (as pictured) it arrived lose in the packet. needless to say did not give to friend. Instead i use them myself and the product is good, but picture should be changed.
on 30 January 2012
Don't you just hate the taste of cocktails diluted by rainwater? I know I do.

Since I bought these handy cocktail umbrellas I've been able to drink cocktails outdoors without any fear of dilution from precipitation. Hurray!
on 3 January 2013
I bought these cocktails umbrellas to use as decoration for cocktail cheesecakes and was very please with them.
They were perfect for what I wanted and were a very good price.
on 21 January 2012
Despite other reviews, my products arrived very quickly and packaged in the box as shown in the picture. Very cheap and you get what you pay for but I cannot fault it!
on 9 July 2013
Great wee bargin for all your cocktail garden parties and BBQs this summer,....goes great with the plastic hi ball glass and black straws in you tequila sunrise ;D
on 27 August 2013
Thought it would be good fun to throw a cocktail party but worked out more expensive than anticipated as these were a little too pricey for what they were !
on 27 December 2013
I bought the umbrellas for a christmas present for my boyfriend. He used it in cocktails christmas day. He thought it was really fun. Really great product.
on 26 December 2013
The cocktail umbrella's were fine but sent in a box too big to go through the letter box so had to pick them up from local centre - didn't expect that!!
on 17 November 2014
A couple in the box were crushed but can't complain really, do exactly what you would expect them to. They're a good looking decoration for cocktails.