5.0 out of 5 stars Good
This documentary is great for Ronaldo fans although some of the content you can watch on Youtube for free, nevertheless i love it and gives a good insight into how he grew up and his life throughout his career so far, thanks.
Published 15 months ago by Abbie

3.0 out of 5 stars I bought it for my wife because she loves Ronaldo
I only bought this item because my wife loves him although I think it was very overpriced outrageous in fact I would never have paid that if it was for myself I feel they are robbing people
Published 9 months ago by Robert Hutson

3.0 out of 5 stars I bought it for my wife because she loves Ronaldo, 14 Mar 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars Good, 22 Sep 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars Cristiano Ronaldo - The Boy Who Had A Dream DVD, 6 Jan 2009
Miss NL HALL "Cheeky Gemini" (Hemel Hempstead, Hertfordshire. UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Cristiano Ronaldo - The Boy Who Had A Dream [DVD] (DVD)
Couldnt wait to get him home & watch it.
Not too long or too in depth about football but mostly about his life & his ambition to get to the top. Where abouts he grew up & how much his family supported him. Great gift for any fan, especailly the girls!
Well worth it

2.0 out of 5 stars Cristiano Ronaldo - The Boy Who Had A Dream Review, 16 May 2008
N. Nguyen "esnam" (Australia) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Cristiano Ronaldo - The Boy Who Had A Dream [DVD] (DVD)
A personal look into the life of Cristiano Ronaldo from his childhood beginnings to his position as one of the greatest footballers of the world. Its a story about him growing up but in terms of football theres not much there. Its like an biography - so if you want to know more about him then this is for you. If you just want to watch it for his skills and highlights of actual football then i would give it a miss. I wanted to see highlights of his games, his tricks, and moves etc. I was disappointed.

4.0 out of 5 stars Four Stars, 29 July 2014
very good

Cristiano Ronaldo - The Boy Who Had A Dream [DVD]
Cristiano Ronaldo - The Boy Who Had A Dream [DVD] by Cristiano Ronaldo (DVD - 2007)
Used & New from: £18.98