5.0 out of 5 stars DKNY Be Delicious
Loved this perfume for ages. So much dearer in the shops. Treated myself, why not I said! As usual delivery service the best.
Published on 24 April 2011 by linny22

3.0 out of 5 stars Real or cheap imitation?
I love the smell, so knew what I was buying. But was very disappointed that it wasn't cellophane wrapped as it was bought as a present! Therefore, I have no idea if it was a cheap imitation or the real product!
Published 16 months ago by Manu

5.0 out of 5 stars DKNY Be Delicious, 24 April 2011
This review is from: DKNY Be delicious Eau de Parfum Spray for Women 30 ml (Personal Care)

5.0 out of 5 stars My daughter loves this, 3 Jan 2012
Bought this at xmas for my daughter and it was money well spent and a lot cheaper on amazon...thank you amazon and it does smell really good...

5.0 out of 5 stars Great comments, 20 May 2013
Every time i wear this perfume i get compliments. I call it my spring time perfume as it is crisp and fresh.

3.0 out of 5 stars Real or cheap imitation?, 7 April 2013

4.0 out of 5 stars Pressie for the missus, 2 Nov 2012
I bought this as a pressy for my missus, lovely fragrance and a lovely fresh smell. Worth the money but the bottle could be a bit bigger!

5.0 out of 5 stars DKNY Be Delicious, 22 May 2013
My teenage grand-daughter introduced me to this Parfum Spray. I gifted some to my mid-thirties daughter-in-law. I myself find it very attractive, and so does my husband. For a perfume to appeal to teens, mid-thirties and mid-seventies must be very complimentary to the "nose" who developed it.

1.0 out of 5 stars UK Fragrance Deals sent a dud perfume, 20 July 2014
I am writing specifically a product review for the shop UK Fragrance Deals.
I have owned this perfume in 30ml before (from retail shop) and I absolutely LOVE it. My favourite scent, a clean fresh, lingering scent in the best way. It was so good it lasted me almost 2 years! Not kidding.
But the retail shop price 30ml (34.99) meant I was looking for a cheaper option when to wanted to replace it. When I saw this amazing deal 50ml for 29.39 I went straight for it.
It arrived 2 days ago and was packaged properly sealed with cellophane so I don't think it was tampered. When I sprayed it I could smell it clearly, however after a few minutes the smell disappeared. I thought maybe I hadn't sprayed properly tried again a while later but with the same effects.
I also thought my sense of smell might have gone down so I asked my family and friends for their opinions. They said it was quite faint if anything and didn't believe that I'd sprayed so much. I don't know whether its been diluted or out of date?
Now I'm returning it, thank goodness for Amazon refunds.

Bottom line: This is an amazing perfume but I don't recommend buying from UK Fragrance Deals.

2.0 out of 5 stars Perfume with no smell, 5 Jun 2014
I have ordered this perfume on serveral occasions and have always been satisfied. On this occasion I am very disappointed with the product. It is either a fake perfume or there is a serious problem with this particular purchase. The perfume has no smell whatsoever. It is identical to my previous purchases of DKNY, but within a minute of spraying there is absolutely no smell. Very disappointed.

5.0 out of 5 stars great lovely fragrance brought as gift for a friend she loves it, 18 Feb 2014
it smells so nice lovely bottle easy to use great for the handbag cheaper than buying from main street shops

4.0 out of 5 stars love this perfume, 10 Feb 2014
Great fragrance value for money. Came quickly. Would recommend it yo anyone.fresh fragrance would duit any age.just loved it . wonderful! !