5.0 out of 5 stars Summery
I used this perfume on my honeymoon - so it holds very good memories for me.

It isn't insipid but at the same time is overbearing or anything like that. It is a summery perfume I think. It has a mix of both citrus fruit mixed in with a slight vanilla smell. It is a little bit difficult to describe - but it is certainly suitable for everyday wear.

The...
Published 1 month ago by CycleRacing

3.0 out of 5 stars Doesn't last long the aroma
This perfume has a very nice aroma. But ... it doen't last long at all ...and that's a shame .I was expecting something else, it is a Calvin Klein perfume ! I won't buy it second... if you can't smell it after half an hour ...
Published 8 months ago by Lorelay

5.0 out of 5 stars Summery, 25 May 2015
CycleRacing (England) - See all my reviews
(HALL OF FAME REVIEWER)    (TOP 50 REVIEWER)
This review is from: Calvin Klein CKIN2U For Her Eau de Toilette Spray - 150 ml (Kitchen & Home)
I used this perfume on my honeymoon - so it holds very good memories for me.

The bottle it comes in is a little bit irritating as it isn't easy to see how much perfume is left in the bottle.

However, the scent is lovely and is one my husband has bought more of for me.

Recommended/

5.0 out of 5 stars Absolutely Beautiful Frangrance, 15 May 2015
Dee "Dee" (London, United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
Wonderful smell, a perfect mix of fruity & floral. Strong, but not cloying. Long-lasting as well, and at a very good price. Uniquely shaped bottle is a nice bonus. Can highly recommend.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfume, 29 Jan. 2014
Best buy and cannot be beaten on price on the high street! Excellent product for the lady in your life!

4.0 out of 5 stars This perfume is great for a person who doesn't like heavy or very ..., 3 July 2015
This perfume is great for a person who doesn't like heavy or very sweet fruity scents . I brought this product in October least year and still have over half the bottle! For me this perfume has a light smell but with a slight tang which makes it perfect for every day use . The only problem is in my opinion is that it doesn't last very long :)

5.0 out of 5 stars Good, 3 July 2015
Amazon customer (London) - See all my reviews
(TOP 100 REVIEWER)
I love CKIN2U, been using it for several years now. I love the fresh sweet smell and the design of the bottle is very unique as well. It lasts quite a few hours and makes you feel clean and ready for the day ahead. I would definitely recommend this perfume to any woman!

3.0 out of 5 stars Doesn't last long the aroma, 6 Nov. 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Value, 16 Jan. 2014
Didnt know what this was going to smell like but after reading the reviews I went with it. This was partly down to the fact that the size of the product and price was such great value.
The scent is lovely and refreshing and I'm so pleased that I bought it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Happy purchase, 1 Jan. 2014
I bought this for the missus for Christmas. Compared to everywhere else, the price came up trumps with the large bottle only costing 16 pounds. It was a hell of a lot cheaper than when she had looked at it in duty free.

5.0 out of 5 stars My review, 15 Jan. 2014
Amazing product ! Arrived in time and well packaged. Very good price compared to normal prices ! Love the smell and lasts along time during the day (it's not easily worn out) I love this product !

4.0 out of 5 stars worth it!, 10 Dec. 2014
smells great, was looking for a 150ml bottle but couldn't find any at the shops. It comes in its original packaging (its the real deal, its not fake) . Worth paying for the price, quick delivery.