5.0 out of 5 stars Wonderful!
I ask my sister. 'What would you like for Christmas?' And she says, 'A bottle of CKIN2U'. And I say 'Ok'. And I go to the shops and I say 'How much is a bottle of CKIN2U?' And the Lady says '£19.99 for 30ml'. And I say 'Thank you'. But in my head I say 'WHAT! I am not paying that much, we agreed on set amount for Christmas and £20 for 30ml, it's not happening!'...
Published 16 months ago by Keats

1.0 out of 5 stars not genuine
I've been using this product for over 5 years but the one i just bought from amazon and received on wednesday has almost no smell, definitely not the nice fruity smell it should have. very very disappointed that amazon can send out fake product.
Published 23 months ago by Olgi

5.0 out of 5 stars Wonderful!, 27 Jan. 2014
This review is from: Calvin Klein CKIN2U For Her Eau de Toilette - 150 ml (Kitchen & Home)

And so I go home. And I check my friend Amazon. And there it is! 150ml for £25 I think I paid.

And my sister happy. And I happy. And our Christmas was happy. And that is the end. Thank you

5.0 out of 5 stars very good, 10 April 2013
this was well worth the money and the fragrace is lovely and i get quite a fre comments on how nice it is.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good value., 15 Aug. 2010
I have been looking for this product for a while and had seen a few that were much more expensive than this.
The delivery was quick and I LOVE that product itself. Good investment and nice to have the option to buy 150ml, which you dont find a lot.
the fragrance is really good and can be worn all year round.
WISE BUY ;)

1.0 out of 5 stars not genuine, 10 Jun. 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars very nice, 31 Oct. 2013
Calvin Klein CKIN2U Eau de Toilette Spray for Women was derived next day for a gift and amazon never let me down, well done! it has a wonderful smell which is not over powering like some other perfumes, I highly recommend it even at this price!

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfume, 29 Jan. 2014
Best buy and cannot be beaten on price on the high street! Excellent product for the lady in your life!

3.0 out of 5 stars Doesn't last long the aroma, 6 Nov. 2014
This perfume has a very nice aroma. But ... it doen't last long at all ...and that's a shame .I was expecting something else, it is a Calvin Klein perfume ! I won't buy it second... if you can't smell it after half an hour ...

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Value, 16 Jan. 2014
Didnt know what this was going to smell like but after reading the reviews I went with it. This was partly down to the fact that the size of the product and price was such great value.
The scent is lovely and refreshing and I'm so pleased that I bought it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Happy purchase, 1 Jan. 2014
I bought this for the missus for Christmas. Compared to everywhere else, the price came up trumps with the large bottle only costing 16 pounds. It was a hell of a lot cheaper than when she had looked at it in duty free.

5.0 out of 5 stars Extremely happy!!!, 5 May 2012
I ordered this product late on Thursday night and it arrived immediately on Saturday morning! Unbelievably quick postage and a fantastic product. I was slightly weary about buying this perfume at such a low price; other Amazon shops are selling it for £30 instead of £20! But I had nothing to worry about! It came in short time and in the correct packaging. I am very chuffed as I have managed to save £10 and I have been desperate to buy this product for ages! I would 100% recommend it to anyone, either for a birthday present or just as a present for yourself!

Calvin Klein CKIN2U For Her Eau de Toilette - 150 ml