5.0 out of 5 stars Just the job
I've used this stuff since it was released. Lovely stuff. Prefer the sweet and gentle to the sharp and over powering. Normally buy the 75ml so this bottle is a giant and only cost a few quid more, on special at time of purchase.
Put a little on and cheer everyone up.
Published on 17 Oct 2012 by Daddie

1.0 out of 5 stars Amazon supplying fakes?
Received today from Amazon, compared the bottle to one I bought from John Lewis and there is an EXTREMELY noticeable difference between the 2 bottles. On the John Lewis bottle the stripes are very faint, and smooth to the touch. On the Amazon bottle the stripes are very bold and prominent and a lot whiter. The paint is also rough to the touch.

The smell of the...
Published 5 months ago by Amazon Customer

1.0 out of 5 stars Amazon supplying fakes?, 20 May 2014

The smell of the John Lewis bottle is very powerful and lasts the whole day. The smell of the Amazon bottle is very faint and disappears completely after about an hour.

Contacted Amazon about this and they said they would investigate. They are picking up the item tomorrow and issuing me with a full refund. I have a picture to show how different the bottles look but I am unsure at how to upload it to this review.

5.0 out of 5 stars Just the job, 17 Oct 2012
Put a little on and cheer everyone up.
Update 2/11/12. I now think there is something wrong with this product. I agree it does not seem to be the same as all the previous bottles I've had. I won't be buying smellies online again.

2.0 out of 5 stars Not sure if this is real., 12 April 2012
Just a caution. i can`t say for sure either way. I bought from here after my mum bought me some and it ran out. Bought this bigger one and I noticed straight away that it doesn`t smell or `stay` as long as the smaller product I had before which came from duty-free on the boats. Did a bit of research and the lack of strength/smell is apparently a dead giveaway for a fake product. Stupidly I don`t have the can anymore, apparently it`s easy to tell, printed writing(not embossed), incorrect website label etc.
So be aware and check the product when you get it, at £45 it`s worth checking again.
I`ve also tried to be fair here as i can`t say for sure but there really is no potency to the product I received.

4.0 out of 5 stars Long lasting, 3 Feb 2010
T. Bolarinwa "TB" (Home) - See all my reviews
I got this product for x-mas.
The shape of it looks sexual and yet an inspiring scent, that the ladies will notice real quick..^.^
Love it.

1.0 out of 5 stars not sure its genuine JPG, 5 Dec 2013
This review is from: Le Male Edt 75ml Spray (Misc.)
I have been wearing JPG for the last 2 years, this is the first bottle which smells nothing like the real thing.......Caution required

1.0 out of 5 stars Possibly been sold an expired bottle, 9 April 2013
The Bottle of Jean Paul gautieer I have purchased off of amazon is possibly out of date. From past experiance of purchasing JPG Le Male, I have come to expect a quality fragrance with outstanding projection and longevity however the juice inside this bottle could'nt hold a candle to any of my previous bottles of JPG. Although the bottle itself is genuine, I fear that this bottle that has been sold to me is not within it's recomended shelf life. Although I do realise that it may be too late for me to get a refund, I would advise anyone contemplating purchasing a fragrance from amazon (or e-bay for that matter) to re-think and buy from a reputable fragrance seller online e.g. Fragrancedirect, clickfragrance, perfumepoint or better yet instore

5.0 out of 5 stars Gorgeous, 22 April 2014
This review is from: Le Male Edt 75ml Spray (Misc.)
A gorgeous smelling eau de toilette! Very clean smelling. Bought this for my boyfriend after walking past someone and asking what he was wearing. Quite long lasting too unlike cheaper brands

5.0 out of 5 stars good value, 27 Nov 2011
Excellent value and arrived on time .
Will definately re order from these again when I need more .
Well packed and undamaged

1.0 out of 5 stars Disappointed, 31 Dec 2013
This review is from: Le Male Edt 75ml Spray (Misc.)
I have had two sent to me and both were gone off and smelt quite bad. Both smelt like the original aftershave but with a really bad after smell. Smelling very alcoholic. Would like a refund but can not be bothered to chase it up. Only time I have been disappointed with amazon normally great!

5.0 out of 5 stars AMAZING, 7 Aug 2011
This review is from: Le Male Edt 75ml Spray (Misc.)
Oh God... this fragance just turns me on!!!
When i first met my husband, he was using JPG and i just fall in love by him, the fragance and all the sensuality surronding us... everytime he uses JPG, even after 8years, i still feel the same feelings i felt on that very first day... it's amazing!!!
I totally recommend... is a unique fragance... and very unique for us...!!!

Le Male Edt 75ml Spray