5.0 out of 5 stars Just the job
I've used this stuff since it was released. Lovely stuff. Prefer the sweet and gentle to the sharp and over powering. Normally buy the 75ml so this bottle is a giant and only cost a few quid more, on special at time of purchase.
Put a little on and cheer everyone up.
Published 18 months ago by Daddie

1.0 out of 5 stars Possibly been sold an expired bottle
Published 12 months ago by ali

5.0 out of 5 stars Just the job, 17 Oct 2012
Put a little on and cheer everyone up.
Update 2/11/12. I now think there is something wrong with this product. I agree it does not seem to be the same as all the previous bottles I've had. I won't be buying smellies online again.

5.0 out of 5 stars In Your Face, 11 Nov 2009
M. Dowden (London, UK) - See all my reviews
(VINE VOICE)    (TOP 50 REVIEWER)    (HALL OF FAME REVIEWER)
From a uniquely designed bottle to an instantly recognisable scent Jean Paul Gautier has gone all out here. This is a definitely in your face fragrance as the scent is quite strong when you first appply it. If you think that you would be offended by getting glances by your own sex and smiles then do not buy this.

With mint and lavender it has a strong overtone of vanilla, and is supposed to bring out the cotradictions in men, both your hard masculine side and your more soft caring feminine side (who thinks up these sales gimmicks?). When you first put this on you will instantly recognise the vanilla, but this does die down a little throughout the day, so that it isn't so strong. Of all the fragrances I have used over the years this has to have the longest lasting scent, and must be the most recognisable.

If you are going to get a fragrance say for your dad then I would steer clear of this and possibly go for something likeArmani Eau Pour Homme by Giorgio Armani Eau de Toilette Spray 100ml. If you are young, trendy or like something different then get this. You wil certainly turn heads, although some may be of the same sex, although everyone will compliment you on smelling so nice.

5.0 out of 5 stars Long lasting and smells great, 21 Mar 2014
CrazyCyclist (England) - See all my reviews
(TOP 500 REVIEWER)
This review is from: Jean Paul Gaultier Le Male Eau de Toilette Spray for Men 75 ml (Personal Care)
I bought this for my husband when we were on honeymoon! It is a really nice smell and it lasts all day without having to put any more on. I like the bottle too. It looks good and smells even better.

Recommended.

4.0 out of 5 stars Aftershave, 15 Nov 2013
This is the only aftershave my husband wears and finding it at a reasonable price made it even more a bargain.

5.0 out of 5 stars Jean Paul Gaultier Le Male, 2 Nov 2013
One of our waiters in Turkey wore this and my partner liked it so I bought it. Smells lovely and stays on for a long time.
Have just purchased another one for him.

5.0 out of 5 stars Le Male in le mail, 9 Sep 2013
J. Monroe (Stroud, Glos, UK) - See all my reviews
Gorgy porgy fragrance...all essential oils, so no poisoning of skin...and delivered well on time - thank you! Jean Paul, you do over price it, however - Catsuit (a cheap imitation - but also all essential oils - is a fifth the price and just as nice...but a little different...so why not have both?)

5.0 out of 5 stars pleased!!!, 16 Jan 2011
very pleased with this product. it was a gift which was a big hit. it arrived very quickly despite all the snow. i was very impressed

5.0 out of 5 stars good value, 27 Nov 2011
Excellent value and arrived on time .
Will definately re order from these again when I need more .
Well packed and undamaged

4.0 out of 5 stars Long lasting, 3 Feb 2010
T. Bolarinwa "TB" (Home) - See all my reviews
I got this product for x-mas.
The shape of it looks sexual and yet an inspiring scent, that the ladies will notice real quick..^.^
Love it.

1.0 out of 5 stars Possibly been sold an expired bottle, 9 April 2013
The Bottle of Jean Paul gautieer I have purchased off of amazon is possibly out of date. From past experiance of purchasing JPG Le Male, I have come to expect a quality fragrance with outstanding projection and longevity however the juice inside this bottle could'nt hold a candle to any of my previous bottles of JPG. Although the bottle itself is genuine, I fear that this bottle that has been sold to me is not within it's recomended shelf life. Although I do realise that it may be too late for me to get a refund, I would advise anyone contemplating purchasing a fragrance from amazon (or e-bay for that matter) to re-think and buy from a reputable fragrance seller online e.g. Fragrancedirect, clickfragrance, perfumepoint or better yet instore

ARRAY(0xaa32a6cc)