Size: 75ml|Change

on 19 December 2011
I have just found out about this product and I must say that I am very pleased with it.It is not over powering
just the correct strength.
on 26 August 2014
Not having applied Cool Water for some months when this arrived I thought maybe I was imagining that this particular bottle didn't have quite the freshness and depth that I was used to from Cool Water. It was acceptable but somehow seemed jaded.

I've subsequently bought another bottle, this time from a high street perfume shop, and unlike the Amazon supplied bottle, it has the qualities I had been expecting.
on 17 October 2013
This davidoff aftershave splash has such a refreshing smell to it, have had it many times before for my husband, and love the smell of it on him, would recommend it to anyone. was delivered on time and the packaging was good enough to protect it well.
Nice smelling aftershave. Great price. I've given it as a gift a couple of times and it always goes down well.
on 11 June 2014
I have always bought davidoff aftershave because it is a good strong smell, lasts long and the girls love it! I use this bottle, you barely feel a sting which starts alarm bells ringing and then the scent it quickly dies. I am convinced the bottle i bought was a fake and I will think twice the next time i order via amazon.
on 9 December 2012
love this aftershave smells soo nice and was a good price for a 75ml, would recommend to anyone who is looking for an aftershave that everyone else will comment on.
on 8 September 2013
This is part of my grandson's 21st birthday present, he only wears this particular fragrance. I was very happy with the price.
on 19 November 2014
I love this smell, Its fresh and modern. Can be worn by any age and smell lasts for ages. This is the aftershave so great for use after shaving as helps to moisturise the skin. Ive never met anyone who dislikes this fragrance (I work within the fragrance industry) so it is a safe bet for a gift. Best price I have found anywhere too. (Including the discount I normally get at work!)
on 23 January 2010
Fabulous seller. Fantastic item, arrived very quickly and in excellent condition.
I Would use this seller again.
VINE VOICEon 5 July 2014
I have tried other aftershaves (splash type) but always comes back to this one. It has a lovely fresh smell to it. The fragrance is the right strength without overpowering you. Best one yet.