5.0 out of 5 stars Simply the dreamiest whiff for a guy out there
Love it. My bloke keeps trying other stuff but I keep buying him this, I love it. It smells lovely, slightly spicey, slightly woody, the eau de toilette lasts well on the skin, can't believe its so cheap.
Published on 25 Nov. 2010 by greenwave

3.0 out of 5 stars Nice smell for good price !
Very nice smell, good price ! The bottle looks great , It smells lovely, slightly spicey, slightly woody.But I was expected a bit more. The eau de toilette will NOT stay on the skin very long ;-( . but for the price below £10 it is very good deal !!!
Published on 14 Mar. 2013 by Kubaszek71

5.0 out of 5 stars Simply the dreamiest whiff for a guy out there, 25 Nov. 2010

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant, 28 Nov. 2011
My other half loves his new scent and i dont think its to bad either! Very nice not at all over powering and its something that you dont smell all the time either so very unique.

Great buy

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing, 21 May 2012
B. Dugard (Reading, UK) - See all my reviews
I love this fragrance. Can't believe how cheap it is. In the past I've used Hugo Boss, Paul Smith and Chanel but I much prefer this. I'm going to stock up before the price goes up!

5.0 out of 5 stars Mmmm, 3 Feb. 2011
Sarah Ralphs (Birmingham, England) - See all my reviews
I'm not usually into media Icon type products but after smelling this I waivered ;) Bought for my fiance and think it smells absolutely gorgeous and excellent value for money

3.0 out of 5 stars Nice smell for good price !, 14 Mar. 2013
This review is from: Dvb Beckham Intimately for Men Eau de Toilette - 75 ml (Personal Care)

4.0 out of 5 stars EXCELLENT, Just give it a try!, 26 Dec. 2014
John S - See all my reviews
(TOP 1000 REVIEWER)
This smells really good. It's spicy and woody and so it is very good for a colder season although I can see this being worn in the warmer seasons as well so it is a good all rounder.

The scent has really amazed me. I have fragrances which cost a lot more than this and smell no where near as good.

There are however a few things I dislike about this:
- The lid can be quite hard to take off (but at least it won't fall off during journeys etc)
- It doesn't last as long as I'd like it to; maybe about 4 hours top (but you can apply moisturiser to make it last longer)
- Projection is average (this can be seen as a plus point as it makes it a safe fragrance)

To overcome some of these problems, I spray this first on my pulse points and a few on my shirt and then I apply fragrance free moisturiser on top of the perfume. This helps it to last hours longer as it locks the fragrance into place and keeps your skin hydrated. By spraying it on clothes it will last longer than on the skin.

I thought the tough lid was only me being a bit fussy, but I did purchase the intimately for women for a female family member and the first thing she asked me was "how do you get this lid off?!"

Overall, I highly recommend this. It is perfect for the younger ages, I would say under 30. For the price you really cannot go wrong. This makes a good everyday fragrance and I highly urge you to give it a try. Buy it for yourself, or for a loved one or a friend; you just can't go wrong with this - it's such a safe fragrance!

5.0 out of 5 stars Good Value, 4 Jan. 2012
Bought as part of my Dads Xmas Present, good price compared to high street. Nice smelling scent, packaging looks good too.

4.0 out of 5 stars Didn't break the bank and you get to smell nice!!, 18 July 2011
As I am on a strict budget at the moment, I decided not to go to the high street and spend ludicrous amounts on After Shave, probably £35 to £50!! Instead I came to Amazon and hunted for cheap scents... And that's exactly what I found in the form of Beckham Intimately. At a mere £8.95 - some £36 cheaper than most in the high street, a smart bottle was sent to me... The stuff actually smells pretty cool - It's not going to be at the top of list of favourites, but it does seem to attract the women!! I can certainly live with it's scent which is really quite pleasant and manly... It's not a "sweet" scent, so if that's what your after try "Inverse Kylie Minogue" for sweetness... Beckham Intimately has woody tones of lavenders and sandalwood, with a touch of citrus to give it freshness... One application lasts for about 4 - 5 hours... The bottle I bought was a splash on, as opposed to a edt spray... Altogether a bargain!!!! Highly recommended at the price!!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Wonderful scent love it love it love it, 12 Jan. 2011
I'm so particular about buying aftershave especially if my partner is gonna b wearin it around me. I actually went for this simply because I liked the box. So I did not know what to expect and I can honestly say I LOVE IT. It's value for money and smells sooo good I can't stop sniffing it Lol. Njoy

3.0 out of 5 stars Aftershave., 19 May 2014
Bought this for my husband as part of a present. Ok for the money I suppose. He liked it but from a womans point of view - I found that about half and hour after he put it on it lost its smell. I personally wouldn't buy it again for anyone. Fast delivery though!