5.0 out of 5 stars fabulous
i have been wearing this perfume since it was first on the shelves and all i can say is forget no5, this is so far ahead of perfumes, with a very subtle, very sexy undertone. everyone always asks what is it? well ladies it's worth every penny, love it
Published on 15 Sept. 2010 by BeBe

1.0 out of 5 stars Fake?
Published 10 months ago by Vaneta Greer

5.0 out of 5 stars fabulous, 15 Sept. 2010
This review is from: Agent Provocateur Eau de Parfum for Women - 100 ml (Personal Care)

5.0 out of 5 stars Very Unusual indeed!, 27 Dec. 2010
Pyewacket "czarnowice" (UK) - See all my reviews
(VINE VOICE)    (TOP 1000 REVIEWER)
I wouldn't usually ask for a present of perfume not knowing what it smelt like before so when I received this as a Solstice gift from my Husband, I was a bit wary. First impressions were, how beautiful the bottle was and I have never seen another perfume house use a clip on the neck of the bottle before. This enables the user to get the porcelain bottle out of the black box with ease.

My first spray was met with an 'ewwww, doesn't it whiff' and I really thought I wasn't going to like it. However, after about 5 minutes the 'notes' started to settle down and the fragrance subtley started to change and it grew on me (not literally). It has now become one of my favourite scents but I would certainly say this is an evening fragrance more than a daytime one.

The smell lasted all day and quite a few people asked me what I was wearing as it was so beautiful. Being mean, I didn't tell them of course.

As you need to use so little this bottle will last ages and also if you don't want to overdo it, just spray a light mist into the air and then walk under it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Agent Provocateur, 13 Feb. 2009
P. harvey (Essex, England) - See all my reviews
Agent Provocateur is a good name for this product. Subtle yet packs a punch. For the woman who likes a perfume that is not in your face but remains after you have moved on

5.0 out of 5 stars glad I purchased it!!, 1 Jun. 2013
The product was well packaged and arrived promptly. I thought that tis was a great price for this product as I have bought tis before in a department store for much more money, its one of my favourite
fragrances, I was a little sceptical about my purchase as its described here as coming from Elisabeth Arden which is not true!! Was very relived to se that it was indeed what I was hoping it was which is Agent Provocateur by Agent Provocateur!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Lingers long and lasting, 14 July 2011
I bought this small perfume after being sprayed in House of Fraser. I had never tried it before but was quite captivated by it. Being an Amazon freak I immediately went on line and ordered the 30ml bottle. I can honestly say I have had more compliments about this than any other perfume I have ever had - and I have tried MANY. The 30 ml bottle is a cute little glass bottle, just the right size for handbag top-ups. Funny thing is, I can't smell it on myself much at all, but judging from the people - men and women - who have asked me what it is called it must linger on. I must like it - I am about to order another!!

5.0 out of 5 stars perfect, 20 Oct. 2011
Excellent product, definitely a good saving for the same thing you would buy in the shops. Highly recommended and would purchase again.

5.0 out of 5 stars Agent Provocateur, 28 Sept. 2013
This is my favourite smell ever.I would certainly recommend it to all you ladies. Treat someone for Christmas,and they will be very grateful to receive this Eau de parfume.

5.0 out of 5 stars A scent that hits the spot, 6 Feb. 2013
This has been a long standing favourite of My Wife's and She loves to receive gifts and I like to give them. Just a tip to other Husbands, keeping Your Wife happy pays dividends in the long run so think on.

1.0 out of 5 stars Fake?, 11 Aug. 2014
Fake? I have been wearing the original Agent Provocateur perfume since it was launched. However I have my suspicions about this purchase. The colour of the bottle is slightly mauve rather than the original dusky pink, and the name is dead centre on the bottle, rather than above centre. Also it smells like a watered down version i.e.eau de toilette, not parfum. Have i purchased a fake?

5.0 out of 5 stars Loving IT!!, 3 Jan. 2013
This perfume is exquisite! You only need a small amount and the smell lasts and lasts. Very good price for eau de parfum.

Agent Provocateur Eau de Parfum for Women - 100 ml