4.0 out of 5 stars Perfume
I tired the shower gel for this scent and loved it so thought I would try the perfume. It smells lovely and lavish but not like the shower gel! Oh well still a great perfume and a little goes a long way!
Published on 24 Feb 2011 by Dee

2.0 out of 5 stars waste of money
got this for mother's day and truly the scent doesn't last. just passed it on to the kids. waste of money.
Published 6 months ago by ken sefa

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

4.0 out of 5 stars Perfume, 24 Feb 2011

5.0 out of 5 stars Great perfume, great price!, 20 Nov 2009
I was given a tester but didn't know how expensive it was. I looked online for a cheaper price and found it here at half the price :)

4.0 out of 5 stars Good quick delivery, 7 Jan 2014
This review is from: Agent Provocateur Maitresse Eau de Parfum Spray 100 ml (Personal Care)
This item was delivered quickly. It is a perfume I always use but I was a bit perturbed by the fact that the outline of the lady is missing from the bottle - wondered if this was an inferior product.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great Bargin, 11 May 2010
This product went out of line last year and I was lucky to find it on Amazon for my Mum's Christmas present. Not just that, but it was less than half the price that it was from the department store. She's very happy with her new product.

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely!, 1 Oct 2014
M. E. Urban "mysteryfan" (Cornwall,England) - See all my reviews
Lovely fragrance at a lovely price! Although a devoted Chanel fragrance fan, I wanted to try something a bit different and chose Maitrese. This is a light, white flower scent, perfect for day wear, but still with a bit of "sexy" aboout it. The price is excellent and Amazon shipped quickly and packaged well. The bottle is lovely, too!

5.0 out of 5 stars This was a Birthday Present but I love how easy it is to order on line, 10 July 2014
This was a Birthday Present but I love how easy it is to order on line, pay less than the Department Stores and enjoy just sitting back and waiting for the Postman. I love it.

5.0 out of 5 stars perfume for wife, 21 May 2014
John Hooper "joff" (devon uk) - See all my reviews
wife very pleased because this is difficult to find and price is good for a bottle this size,and shes always liked this perfume

5.0 out of 5 stars Gorgeous perfume!, 7 May 2014
Bought for myself last Christmas because someone bought some from America for my niece and I loved it. This was for a friend's 50th as she had always commented when I wore it. Very classy.

2.0 out of 5 stars waste of money, 3 April 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars Happy wife = happy husband., 15 Feb 2014
I bought this for my wife a few years back and no real main shops stock in in the ROI. Bought it on line and my wife is very happy. I have to admit it’s one of my favourites too.....

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›