5.0 out of 5 stars I love this perfume!
I am a big Vivienne Westwood fan. I took a gamble with the perfume, being v fusy about many scents, but this one is so nice! It's earthy and powerful and just perfect for winter! Good and fast delivery as well.
Published on 4 Nov. 2011 by Simona

2.0 out of 5 stars Too weak to last
Published on 7 Nov. 2011 by Chris in Hampshire

5.0 out of 5 stars I love this perfume!, 4 Nov. 2011
Simona (Durham, UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Vivienne Westwood Let It Rock Eau de Parfum - 50 ml (Personal Care)

2.0 out of 5 stars Too weak to last, 7 Nov. 2011
Chris in Hampshire "Mrs C" (Hampshire, England) - See all my reviews
(VINE VOICE)    (TOP 500 REVIEWER)
"Let it Rock" EDP by Vivienne Westwood read in the description as a brilliant perfume. It is indeed the fragrance as described and is a 'warm' scent for this time of year. However despite being a lovely fragarance it is let down by the fact it is not strong enough - it has no lasting power. After a very short space of time the fragrance has worn off and needs to be re-applied.
This is very disappointing hence only 2 stars which is for the lack of staying power not the fragrance of the perfume.

4.0 out of 5 stars Not just for 'rockers', 17 April 2012
Have bought this perfume twice. Great smell and great price. Fragrance doesn't last long so have to use quite a lot but at this price can afford do so.

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful!, 7 July 2012
I bought this for my best friends 18th, I read the reviews before buying and worried that the smell would fade quickly, after experiencing it for myself I think the perfume itself smell gorgeous! But it does tend to fade nethertheless the smell truely makes up for that, I hope to buy myself one on payday!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing Perfume, 17 Dec. 2011
A. Brown "Misterbroon" (Hartlepool UK) - See all my reviews
Absolutely gorgeous, wish I'd bought a bigger bottle now. I bought this as a present for the wife and it got great reviews

3.0 out of 5 stars Nice to have, 23 Dec. 2011
Had not smelt this fragrance before so was not sure whether or not it was nice! However, I am a big fan of Vivienne Westwood and really wanted it just to add to the very few items I have hers. It is a nice smelling pefume, but does not last very long. The bottle is lovely and worth keeping.

5.0 out of 5 stars perfume, 21 Jan. 2011
This perfume is beautiful , it is very fresh and quite oriental , love Vivian Westwood perfumes and would buy them all again .

5.0 out of 5 stars Delighted, 3 Mar. 2013
I looked at previous reviews as I had never used this fragrance before, so glad I did. I also was pleasantly surprise.
Although the initial small as you spray this on is quite strong it just seems to get better and better. A really lovely scent.
Maybe just how it mixes with my skin, I don't know but I am so pleased.
As previous reviewers have also said it does not seem to last very long, I did find the same however, I think its just the person wearing it that gets used to the smell as I did get a few comments on the lovely perfume I was wearing.
So I am really pleased with it and lets be fair its a great price even to try it for the first time.

5.0 out of 5 stars Bargain Christmas Prezzie, 10 Aug. 2012
I bought this for my daughter for Christmas it was on the speial purchase option, was a great price, the box looks cool hope it smells as good!!!

3.0 out of 5 stars hmm!, 23 Jan. 2014
well...this smells like mens aftershave! its well weird smelling. deffo not sweet or floral. its deffo more masculine in smell.....but i like it!!! and i gravitate more to the latter scents.!!! the bottle is nice. its irridiescent like when you see petrol on water.....colours.
yeah my first VW perfume....was a good price when i bought it. yeah its ok. id not recommend purchasing this for a friend JUST in case they didnt like it.....had i paid the right price for it....id have sent it back

Vivienne Westwood Let It Rock Eau de Parfum - 50 ml