on 8 August 2012
Bought this for a fancy dress for my daughter, it turned up squashed and then all the glitter fell off within 1 day. But I suppose it did the job. Wouldn't waste my money again.
on 30 March 2013
This brought fab memories back ordering these. I was an eighties kid and remember wearing these. Was ideal product for finishing off my daughters fancy dress outfit.
on 19 December 2012
Bought for the children, dressed as 'Aliens' in the Schools Xmas Concert, they looked excellant, just the part!!
Would buy again!
on 29 December 2009
The P&P was more than the bopper itself. I miss the WoolWorths in these scenarios. It was required for a school play, so had to buy one.
on 26 August 2014
Bought for an 80s themed event. Took me back to my childhood. Headband quite small, so wouldn't fit larger adult heads. Great for what I needed it for.
on 10 March 2013
for what i paid this was ideal for a fancy dress theme
glitter did go everywhere but it was a cheap purchase and it looked good with fancy dress costume
on 23 February 2013
This was rubbish. Only just about lasted the day before all the glitter fell off. Would be happy to pay no more than a £1 for this product including p&p!!
on 24 February 2013
Bought for my daughters play as she am alien
She enjoyed wearing them with her outfit , they arrived in time tho I think the postage was too high
on 29 December 2013
Eight were purchased for school christmas production and were as advertised. Kids loved them and looked great wearing them. Would recommend them.
on 10 December 2013
they were a little narrow, like for small children, so I had to sort of pin them on. Otherwise, they were fine and of course cheap!